Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tire Review...fuzion Zri
Ok, now that I've had the chance to drive my car some more, in assorted conditions with these tires for a little bit more than a week...I gotta say that the Fuzion ZRi in a 215/45 ZR 17(W) is certainly a bargain, and then some. They stick to bare pavement like the cheese from your Pizza Pops to the platter in your microwave, they hold corners like crazy...without making a sound, and I have yet tried to push the outer limits to see where this limit is. They are great in the rain too...still grip and corner really well, almost as equally well as they do in the dry. They also look awesome from any angle, and look beefy with a nice square outer profile. The thich rimguard contributes to the nice straight profile to the rim, giving the sidewall a nice shape. The tread design is sporty, with the outer blocks meant for exceptional later grip (which they in fact do have), and the center aqua ducts dispell water very efficiently.

I only paid $168.00 each for these tires, balanced, mounted, and road forced. They aren't heavy, which is an added bonus on a performance standpoint.

I think that if anyone wants a good summer tire (and they certainly are this, as I found out the hard way driving in some late-season snow), and is on a modest budget, these are the tires for you. Oh yeah, and before anyone asks, no they haven't rubbed at all, not even at full lock. Either this is because of being a good fitment to the rim and the sidewall being so straight, or it's because my rim is the correct offset.

Ttyl!
Bleeding Ford Blue again...

Messages In This Thread
Tire Review...fuzion Zri - Drivesthebeast - 04-10-2006, 10:48 AM
Tire Review...fuzion Zri - habmann - 04-10-2006, 11:00 AM
Tire Review...fuzion Zri - focusnme - 04-11-2006, 11:56 AM
Tire Review...fuzion Zri - GONRACIN - 04-12-2006, 06:43 AM
Tire Review...fuzion Zri - Drivesthebeast - 04-12-2006, 10:29 AM
Tire Review...fuzion Zri - focusnme - 04-13-2006, 03:33 AM
Tire Review...fuzion Zri - Drivesthebeast - 07-10-2006, 12:48 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post