Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinion On Dampeners - Not Lowering Car
Cheffy,Apr 11 2006, 08:02 PM Wrote:
SL8RZZX3,Apr 11 2006, 06:53 PM Wrote:I have KYB GR2's and find them quite a good ride even with the drastic drop of the eibach sportlines. The best price i found was actually at Candaian Tire! can't remember the price but i know i only paid $330 for 2xstruts 2xshocks and eibach rear camber bolts. :D
[right][snapback]180586[/snapback][/right]

Crappy tire, eh? Hmm... I thought they only dealt with munroe. I'll have to check with them. They also have camber bolts too? Damn, I'm missing out. I'll have to ask them more specfic questions. Too often they seem rather clueless (mostly just the weekend/evening teenagers).
[right][snapback]180611[/snapback][/right]

yeah do your homework on kyb's website so you know you are getting the right parts and then you have to hit up Crappy tires parts department and they can bring up what you need on their computers, if not make them call in the parts to the warehouse over the phone.

And yeah crappy tire deals with Keystone and can have most items next day, only if you can find an assoiate who can work the Com--pu--ter (some times you have to say it real slow for them!)

Good Luck! (i was lucky i have 6 stores within 20 mins of each other LOL)
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting

Messages In This Thread
Opinion On Dampeners - Not Lowering Car - SL8RZZX3 - 04-12-2006, 12:44 PM