Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vinyl On Car
meford4u,Mar 12 2006, 08:26 PM Wrote:That my friend is sarcasm and the truth at it's finest.

And I will give you one chance at my offer.  I will pay for and send you 1 Honda sticker of your liking if you dismantle that car, burn it, and buy another car that is not a Focus and move away from this forum because that car is the worst Focus monstrosity I have ever had to lay my eyes on and you are making those of us who really like the Focus look bad.

Dear god i hope your joking that the car you pictured is just a joke.  I can tell you now the flames war is just about to begin.

[right][snapback]174635[/snapback][/right]

I'm glad you said it cuz i didn't wanna be the only one saying that.

I know the saying goes "to each his own" but if you're gonna do that to a focus, keep it to yourself.

Honestly, 1 Vote for ugliest focus ever on FC.net
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

I didn't think people dressed their cars up for halloween.

Guess I was wrong. :lol:
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
Focus man, Focus.,Mar 12 2006, 08:47 PM Wrote:I didn't think people dressed their cars up for halloween. 

Guess I was wrong. :lol:
[right][snapback]174644[/snapback][/right]

[Image: birdkid2.jpg]
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

Is that really what your trunk looks like?????? For real?
Turbo arrived!
I think that car should be burned and then it would RIP. :D
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
That trunk... makes the baby jesus cry. :thumbsdownsmileyanim:
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
Holly s***!!!! I never thought a little question like vinyl or not would cause one person to show us his sad ass mobile and then the pack of wolves to attack that lamb thing! But mind you I think it is rather amusing and I decided not to do any vinyl because I don't want to be attacked like that some day. But I am going to paint the molds on my doors satin black after seeing it on Frost 2001's car; and I will re-consider the whole doing up my car. But I promise my car will not fall victum to the fool that designed the "Horrid Halloween Foci from HELL".
Car Run Down for past 5 years:

Make / Model / Year / Status

Ford / Focus Sedan / 01 / STOLEN/WROTE OFF
Pontiac / Grand AM SE / 98 / STOLEN/Location still unknown
Dodge / SX 2.0 Sport / 04 / DRIVEWAY (lowjacked equip)

I HATE THIEVING PUNKS!!!!
(can the car gods make it three cars in a row to be stolen?)
Mike Harrington,Mar 13 2006, 12:56 PM Wrote:Holly s***!!!! I never thought a little question like vinyl or not would cause one person to show us his sad ass mobile and then the pack of wolves to attack that lamb thing! But mind you I think it is rather amusing and I decided not to do any vinyl because I don't want to be attacked like that some day. But I am going to paint the molds on my doors satin black after seeing it on Frost 2001's car; and I will re-consider the whole doing up my car. But I promise my car will not fall victum to the fool that designed the "Horrid Halloween Foci from HELL".
[right][snapback]174703[/snapback][/right]

What did you think would happen when someone posts pics of a car that is sooo hideous. I don't think a car with vinyl would get that much hate.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Go

Mike Harrington,Mar 13 2006, 12:56 PM Wrote:Holly s***!!!! I never thought a little question like vinyl or not would cause one person to show us his sad ass mobile and then the pack of wolves to attack that lamb thing! But mind you I think it is rather amusing and I decided not to do any vinyl because I don't want to be attacked like that some day. But I am going to paint the molds on my doors satin black after seeing it on Frost 2001's car; and I will re-consider the whole doing up my car. But I promise my car will not fall victum to the fool that designed the "Horrid Halloween Foci from HELL".
[right][snapback]174703[/snapback][/right]

I am glad some good came of this and your not putting vinyl on the car. Fingers has been shooting his mouth off since he came on this site, kinda of like SVTDean Junior. And now to see his car like this, well that's just justice served.
Keep the car clean and vinyl free.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Thats not fingers car.

Quote:Here's the real truth. That car makes Nos' car look good.
:rofl:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Than who the hell owns that monstosity? :huh: Or is that going to be one of those mysteries for the ages?

Its called stirring the pot. Fingers is good at it. :P
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Well, what can I say :yikes: you need vinyl on your car, you just do, m'key. Don't let these guys tell you what to do with your pride and joy, I don't think you have done enough to that poor focus yet. It needs a lot more stuff like Z3 fenders, hood scoops, l.e.d. turn signal mirrors, roof scoops....man, that car is sweet.
Civic's sucks!

SEX is like math: add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, and pray you don't multiply!
I had vinyl on my other focus, I not only got grief from anyone I showed, but it started to wear on me too. I wouldn't do it again, and I don't think you should either. Now if you were to airbrush some kind of graphic on it, maybe....definitly must be tasteful, but for sure get authorization from your fellow focus drivers before applying it.......LOL

In the end do what you want, if you like it do it, and f*** what anyone else says about it...
Before.................
[Image: T.jpg]

After...................................with camera flash
[Image: 8869cbd7.jpg]

After.......................daylight pic
[Image: 5d58757a.jpg]

Way after........... OOPSIE!!!!
[Image: FocusAccident016.jpg]
laidman,Mar 15 2006, 06:44 PM Wrote:Way after........... OOPSIE!!!!
[Image: FocusAccident016.jpg]
[right][snapback]175060[/snapback][/right]

What. That'll Buff right out :D
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
:( I thought that too,
Thanks guys......I just made some choices to do to my car and when I get them done I will post some pics so you's can see them.

Hey laidman I think that is a sweet paint job that you put on there. About top 3 of hte sweetest I have ever seen on any car.

You know whats funny, that "paint job" you say is a reflective vinyl graphic. But thanks anyways
Personally i like the flames they're not too over the top. I'm not big on vinyl but if its done tastefully it looks pretty good.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Go