Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sct Xcalibrator 2
I would say me but i don't have the focus data base yet!!!!! im looking into it as we speak. It is very expensive to purchase the data base for all Focus's especially when you do not have any client in my area.
WPRacing
Order from Mitch...Hes a sponsor, no border fees, etc.

I just got mine, this thing is awsome...datalogging and programming all in one...damn its nice to be able to read the DTC's without a computer :)
hardkore.. are you ahving problems sometimes with the cable? or getting the PID.. or asking you for your processor code (that really isn't you're processor code).. me and flo had such a hard time getting it to work.. and when it did, it was temporary.. im not sure if its the laptop, the odb2 port, cable..

anyway..

also, i am not able to read my closed loop stft and ltft.. yesterday it did this but i had forgotten to disable adaptive learning.. disabled it today, same deal, i can log, but they never move unless im in open loop.. and according to the variable, im always open loop
ZX3T gone..
I logged tonight, I never went into open loop..lol...closed loop logged perfect. No issues at all with the cable. I logged tonight for a good hour while driving around and nothing, parked...did some more logging then drove home while logging more. No issues with the cable, my laptop is running windows server 2003, heh I'm suprised it actually worked :)

One thing is my xcal2 is still virgin (no programs on it).

oh ok, well it must be one of the connection then.. thanks for your help..

i only have the datalogging version, so mine will stay a virgin.. my PRP is the one with the balls :D
ZX3T gone..
we are selling the FS/SCT Xcal2 for $450cnd with free shipping.

at this time there are no upgrade or trade-in options offered by FS. but for a limited time i will knock $100cnd off the price if you trade in your old Xcal on the purchase of a new Xcal2. you have to be the original owner of the unit and provide documentation of such and where you purchased your Xcal from.
Sell me one NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........................

over night parts from Japan I mean BC. :D