Quote:no one can come close to the looks and speed of the SVTF SALEEN
:lol:

05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Yeah, you're right, my car was back to stock, and it was the only one that burnt..oh wait..no it wasn't, there were many others that this happened, modded and stock.

And oh yes, Ford had a HUGE recall for this same issue...ah, yeah, that's right. :s

An Engineer studied my car for 2 weeks to find out what happened and deemed it to be the battery cable.

but that's ok, you know more then me and the engineer about what happened to my car..right..go back to wrenching.

boost til'bust,Apr 22 2005, 03:4 Wrote:well my car is more reliable than say....a car that burnt to the ground....thank you for coming out :blink:

Jays2000ZX3,Apr 22 2005, 06:37 PM Wrote:So you mean my 7psi turbo setup, 215whp/225ft. lbs on the dyno, and 13.5@104mph in the 1/4 mile?

Ok, thanks for coming out.

Oh, and 235whp/245 ft. lbs at 9psi..thanks.

boost til'bust,Apr 20 2005, 12:0 Wrote:have you dyno'd your car?

how much HP? im not interested in driving your car, seat of the pants dyno's dont tell you s**t....have you had it to the dragstrip yet?

Flofocus,Apr 19 2005, 01:31 PM Wrote:
boost til'bust,Mar 26 2005, 10:5 Wrote:
Raine,Mar 26 2005, 05:57 AM Wrote:Boost til Burst did it... I doubt you'd convince anyone to tell you it's worth it... save yourself the hassles and just turbo it...
[right][snapback]96552[/snapback][/right]

yea, because turbo setups on a focus are so cheap, reliable and easy.....I havnt seen anyone with a a turbo on a regular zetec motor that made decent power, and was "hassel" free, and affordable.
[right][snapback]96591[/snapback][/right]

Not anyone with decent power on a Zetec? :unsure:

Where have you been? :huh:

Come drive my car. ;)
[right][snapback]102641[/snapback][/right]
[right][snapback]103027[/snapback][/right]
[right][snapback]103748[/snapback][/right]
[right][snapback]103774[/snapback][/right]
Jays2000ZX3,Apr 23 2005, 03:12 AM Wrote:Yeah, you're right, my car was back to stock, and it was the only one that burnt..oh wait..no it wasn't, there were many others that this happened, modded and stock.

And oh yes, Ford had a HUGE recall for this same issue...ah, yeah, that's right. :s

An Engineer studied my car for 2 weeks to find out what happened and deemed it to be the battery cable.

but that's ok, you know more then me and the engineer about what happened to my car..right..go back to wrenching.

Oh I see, you went back to stock because the turbo setup was so reliable.

and your right, engineers know everything...except how to build a focus that doesnt burn to the ground....kind of contradicting to use the engineer as your backup to what happened to your car, considering you are saying that your car burnt because of an engineer that didnt design the car properly.
SVT Motor Swap into 2000 zx3 with 5spd.
14.9 @ 93MPH
"I am going to run 5's .... I am planning on installing a rocket engine!"