Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Focusbird's Car
Ruth you finally drive a car that matches your B) Hot&Sexy attitude !!
Oh Baby! :D
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...
Well thats pretty kool, I wish I could do that :( :lol:
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]
That is one sick set of wheels. Congrats on having the moxie to attempt something like that!!!

Me likey :D
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
FociS8nt,Nov 25 2004, 08:39 PM Wrote:[Image: turboengine2.jpg]
[right][snapback]71610[/snapback][/right]

Ok I HAVE to know where you got that polished battery cover!!! It's pretty bad that the polished battery cover was one of the first things I noticed..hehe. Sweet focus!

Mark
98LowRanger,Dec 15 2004, 12:12 PM Wrote:
FociS8nt,Nov 25 2004, 08:39 PM Wrote:[Image: turboengine2.jpg]
[right][snapback]71610[/snapback][/right]

Ok I HAVE to know where you got that polished battery cover!!! It's pretty bad that the polished battery cover was one of the first things I noticed..hehe. Sweet focus!

Mark
[right][snapback]74691[/snapback][/right]

Anyone know where to find it???

Mark
how is the TB setup ?!
ZX3T gone..
The TB is set up on an angle when you put in a JRSC. Looks kinds cool :) Definitly different lol.
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]
Mark - you have a PM sweetie ;)
Mark's working it wOOt wOOt...she called you sweetie *thumbsup*
:P
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
FociPhil,Dec 22 2004, 10:15 PM Wrote:Mark's working it wOOt wOOt...she called you sweetie *thumbsup*
[right][snapback]76043[/snapback][/right]

awwwww I call everyone sweetie :blink: have to be careful what I say over here you might think I mean something completely different to what I think I mean :P
focusbird,Dec 24 2004, 02:11 AM Wrote:
FociPhil,Dec 22 2004, 10:15 PM Wrote:Mark's working it wOOt wOOt...she called you sweetie *thumbsup*
[right][snapback]76043[/snapback][/right]

awwwww I call everyone sweetie :blink: have to be careful what I say over here you might think I mean something completely different to what I think I mean :P
[right][snapback]76245[/snapback][/right]

No worries and I know it is strange to you folk (from experience), lots of women here call their female friends their "girlfriends" but it is not as enticing as it sounds: "Me and my girlfriend.....(insert boring s**t that has nothing to do with me getting some side "action")..... blah blah blah... shopping...blah blah blah....Oprah.....blah blah blah...."my kid did the cutest thing".........blah blah blah................
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
hey ruth your car is sic looking i like it alot. Who did your turbo and how much did it cost you and can i drive you car ill drive up to canada .
Gundam83,Jan 13 2005, 12:45 AM Wrote:hey ruth your car is sic looking i like it alot. Who did your turbo and how much did it cost you and can i drive you car ill drive up to canada .
[right][snapback]78681[/snapback][/right]

Huh waa.... :blink: :blink: :blink:
You smokin mann?
"Focus On The Road!"

Penwraith,Jan 13 2005, 07:01 AM Wrote:
Gundam83,Jan 13 2005, 12:45 AM Wrote:hey ruth your car is sic looking i like it alot. Who did your turbo and how much did it cost you and can i drive you car ill drive up to canada .
[right][snapback]78681[/snapback][/right]

Huh waa.... :blink: :blink: :blink:
You smokin mann?
[right][snapback]78689[/snapback][/right]

ya i know her car is just so sick
No not the sick part ... the "can i drive you car ill drive up to canada." part?
:blink: :blink: :blink:
"Focus On The Road!"

what is that front bumper plz ??? I NEED ONE !!!! B)
03 ZX5, TrAcK rEaDy Big Grin

[Image: signature.jpg]
hello ? :unsure:
03 ZX5, TrAcK rEaDy Big Grin

[Image: signature.jpg]
Thats a wierd setup, I would think it would only be as good as the charger, because you cant really force air past the charger, unless it was some crazy big charger that needs some enormous amount of air...but it is just a jackson racing charger??? ...as I can see all the turbo would do would make the incoming air warmer....thus losing power.

SVT Motor Swap into 2000 zx3 with 5spd.
14.9 @ 93MPH
"I am going to run 5's .... I am planning on installing a rocket engine!"
What are the HP ratings and what do you do the 1/4 mile in?
boost til'bust,Jan 27 2005, 03:2 Wrote:Thats a wierd setup, I would think it would only be as good as the charger, because you cant really force air past the charger, unless it was some crazy big charger that needs some enormous amount of air...but it is just a jackson racing charger??? ...as I can see all the turbo would do would make the incoming air warmer....thus losing power.
[right][snapback]81316[/snapback][/right]

exactly, the charger is only a nice looking FI that restrict the whole system at this point with no bypass tube and clutch drive for the supercharger.

but im sure its fun still. a bit incomplet in design but seem to run fine for you and the whole sound it must make have to be worth it.
------------------------------------------------
-1991 Nissan Pulsar GTI-R
-2002 Red SVT focus # 2262 - sold
-2000 silver ZX3 - sold