Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somethings Breaking My Crank Position Sensor.
Well, I got it back, and so far so good.
Here's the scoop:
Of the 3 guide pins, 1 was in place, 1 was broken badly caused a breakage in the flywheel, the third one was missing altogether :o.
Wtf happened to it...they don't know. They can't say if it wasn't there from the factory, but that seems most likely to me.
Overall, it feels smoother, as if there was a vibration there all along. I dunno, could be placebo effect.

Thanks for everyone's help...now I'm off to start another thread about the potential of getting some horsepower out of this thing!

Paulicat
Procharger: Removed, and waiting for new host.
Future: Genesis Coupe 2.0t.
I had the exact same thing happen to me, 2-3 years ago. 
2010 Hyundai Genesis 2.0T GT
2008 Jetta Sedan
2007 Colorado
2006 Jetta Wagon TDI (Totalled) (Monkey in the middle on 400)
2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart (Totalled)
2000 ZX3 (Darknights 2nd place Focus)
:o Seriously!?
Same details exactly??
Is yours a 2003??
Procharger: Removed, and waiting for new host.
Future: Genesis Coupe 2.0t.
flo which version of the spec is that? I'm getting a new clutch and wondering how you honestly feel about that particular one
[Image: forumsig.jpg]

I could List my mods.. my times and even my future mods here.. but there the same as yours.. with a little less conversation and a lot more action!
ZED_not_zee,Apr 14 2008, 06:27 PM Wrote:flo which version of the spec is that?  I'm getting a new clutch and wondering how you honestly feel about  that particular one
[right][snapback]261999[/snapback][/right]

What version or stage?

Not sure on the version...but its a stage 3. I like it alot, feels much like a stock clutch, just a little touchy when takin goff from 1st, but nothing you dont get used too quickly. My 51 year old mother drives it sometimes, so it aint that bad. ;)
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]