Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Start Button Working
faster_than_u,Nov 26 2007, 01:56 PM Wrote:meford4u this is a form about cars not someones apearence. and noob?? im new to this form but have been around on focus forms for a while. keep your hate to yourself. hater!!
[right][snapback]253561[/snapback][/right]
This is free speech.

You my friend are new to this forum and have little to no credentials here. Therefore, your at the back of the short bus playing with your button while doing your nails.

Keep it up. This will provide some humorous relief for all of us on the forum who have been here a while.

And this is a car forum. Not form. A form is for molding.

We talk about everything on this forum. Not just cars and how people paint there cars(and apparently nails) into something that is just another fugly Focus.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
you guys can go f*** yourselves just a bunch more assholes that are in this world. judgemental pricks!!

meford4u,Nov 26 2007, 05:23 PM Wrote:
faster_than_u,Nov 26 2007, 01:56 PM Wrote:meford4u this is a form about cars not someones apearence. and noob?? im new to this form but have been around on focus forms for a while. keep your hate to yourself. hater!!
This is free speech.

You my friend are new to this forum and have little to no credentials here. Therefore, your at the back of the short bus playing with your button while doing your nails.

Keep it up. This will provide some humorous relief for all of us on the forum who have been here a while.

We talk about everything on this forum. Not just cars and how people paint there cars(and apparently nails) into something that is just another fugly Focus.
[right][snapback]253575[/snapback][/right]
zetec crew #200
If you can chop your own wood you will warm yourself twice
Zetec: Its always on
Relax... I realise criticism can be taken many ways, but meford is better left ignored if you don't like what he has to say. Your nails are the least of anyone's worries and he is just trying to get under your skin. If you came to a couple meets you could understand how his sarcasm takes over sometimes, it's all good.

Welcome to fc.net btw.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Its a good mod. I'm going to add it to my winter project!
O3 ZX3: Drl-to-drf Mod, Racing mirrors, Shorty antenna, B&M short shifter, Focus Sport 4-1 race header, Focus Sport front strut stabilizer, MBRP cat back, RaceCraft springs, Eibach Pro dampners and struts, RaceCraft 25mm rear stabilizer, Hella lights, Core Racing 17"s.
VF Supercharger Kit (Stage 2)

"I usually don't do this type of work." "I thought you were a professional driver?" "A different kind of driving.".
faster_than_u,Nov 26 2007, 07:33 PM Wrote:you guys can go f*** yourselves just a bunch more assholes that are in this world. judgemental pricks!!

meford4u,Nov 26 2007, 05:23 PM Wrote:
This is free speech.

[right][snapback]253576[/snapback][/right]
So, I guess Meford won this internet argument
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
meford4u,Nov 26 2007, 07:23 PM Wrote:
This is free speech.

Yes this is a car forum with Off topic areas, where this kind of crap belongs. The kid is posting his mod in the Appearance forum and he doesnt need this crap added to his thread.

So, another meford thread locked down. :rolleyes:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]