Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Stuff Arrived
I'm bored? :lol: :lol:

I'll likely give a member a good deal on the CAI in the spring when the kit goes in. I just wanted more power temporarily :D

I also just stumbled on the motherload news item of the day, but I'm not sure it's to be public knowledge yet... and no, it has nothing to do with here per se.

I'll let the powers-that-be reveal that if they choose.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 3 2007, 03:49 PM Wrote:I'm bored? :lol: :lol:

[right][snapback]245670[/snapback][/right]

So what was that about wasting money and all? :ph34r:

:P
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
True, so very true.

But, it benefits me for now and it'll benefit someone else down the road. I'm happy :)

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
focusport is our new sponsor?
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
The tint's done... this guy does AMAZING work.

[Image: th_DSC_0006.jpg]

20% all the way around with a top "eyebrow" that highlights the new banner. Yes, I qualify as "sponsored" now, I suppose. Yes, I actually am.

No, that's not "the news". I'm not that conceited.

Flofocus,Aug 3 2007, 03:54 PM Wrote:focusport is our new sponsor?
[right][snapback]245676[/snapback][/right]

i would guess MBRP?
2007 CD Silver ST  **** FOR SALE ****
2014 Performance Blue ST  **** SOLD ****

2016 Ford Edge Sport Shadow Black
Nothing to do with here directly, actually. ;)

It matters more to us Northerners. So, I guess it's the "north of Barrie" news item of the week/month.

Like Flo said, but its worth repeating..."This one is comming along very nicely". Bravo!
Wow Adam.

Nice car man. this is coming along nicely!

see you at the BBQ.
Thanks for the kind words fellas! We can't wait to see everyone at the BBQ next weekend!

That looks so much better than the cdan you had.

welcome to our side of the nice focus'

Let the beating down of meford for dissing the cdan begin!
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 3 2007, 04:09 PM Wrote:The tint's done... this guy does AMAZING work.

[Image: th_DSC_0006.jpg]

20% all the way around with a top "eyebrow" that highlights the new banner. Yes, I qualify as "sponsored" now, I suppose. Yes, I actually am.

No, that's not "the news". I'm not that conceited.
[right][snapback]245680[/snapback][/right]

Man thats sharp. I like it alot. Im getiing mine done this week if time allows. Ill do 25 or 30% I had smoked out tint in my Monte carlo and I couldnt back up at night :ph34r:
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
meford4u,Aug 4 2007, 06:41 PM Wrote:Let the beating down of meford for dissing the cdan begin!
[right][snapback]245755[/snapback][/right]

:twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin

[/quote]

cdan=2.3 and rear disks ;)
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Quote:
Quote: Canadian ST,Aug 5 2007, 08:06 AM]

cdan=2.3 and rear disks ;)
[right][snapback]245771[/snapback][/right]
You don't know how to quote and you don't know about the SVT do you?

I'm hanging on to my "nice" c-dan until I'm the ONLY one left with one :lol:
ANTHONYD,Aug 5 2007, 09:45 AM Wrote:I'm hanging on to my "nice" c-dan until I'm the ONLY one left with one :lol:
[right][snapback]245775[/snapback][/right]
You've been talking about tossing the green machine for a better ride for years.

I say 6-18 months your into a new car.

And I would put money on it.

Get a 2007? I'm not up for parking lot "who's payment is higher" games, personally :P

ANTHONYD,Aug 5 2007, 08:45 AM Wrote:I'm hanging on to my "nice" c-dan until I'm the ONLY one left with one :lol:
[right][snapback]245775[/snapback][/right]

-snicker- Dude I already know I'll outlast you in my Focus, unless another ladder comes along :P

Dad was my test driver for this car and so I'm hanging on to it for dear life :ph34r:

NefCanuck
meford4u,Aug 4 2007, 05:41 PM Wrote:Let the beating down of meford for dissing the cdan begin!

"Beating down" :blink:

Dude, if you would rather have your cargo exposed for all the world to see... more power to you ;)

I'll take my nice, safe, secure cargo area thanks :P

NefCanuck