Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Justys Replacement
Flofocus,Aug 29 2006, 01:31 PM Wrote:
SVT ZX3,Aug 29 2006, 03:24 PM Wrote:What would have possed the original owner to slap that on there? :unsure:
[right][snapback]204613[/snapback][/right]

The $1600 price tag BMW wanted for the original.

Im not going ot replace it, it works, and thats all I care about.
[right][snapback]204614[/snapback][/right]

Ah, sorry. Thought you were changing it due to the "I hate the muffler" comment.
Yeah, $1600 for replacement exhaust??? Thats crazy son!
Congrats on the pickup, yeah that car looks sweet, almost a shame to use it for a winter beater. Does it take regular juice or does it demand premium swill?

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Aug 29 2006, 07:08 PM Wrote:Congrats on the pickup, yeah that car looks sweet, almost a shame to use it for a winter beater.  Does it take regular juice or does it demand premium swill?

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]204647[/snapback][/right]

another to fill with premium ;)
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Flofocus,Aug 29 2006, 11:46 AM Wrote:
dBlast,Aug 29 2006, 12:43 PM Wrote:My boss had that exact year and model BMW.  He used to let me drive it every once in a while.  It had a very smooth engine and slick transmission.  I remember, however that it was very expensive to maintain as well.
[right][snapback]204580[/snapback][/right]

It is when your getting the service done at BMW, which this car has been going to since 88. He was showing me all the receipts and stuff and I couldnt beleive what they charge for some stuff. Glad all the major stuff was recently done, cuz I wouldnt have bought it if it didnt. Most BMW's ive been in have that useless fuel guage thing.

Needs an ebrake cable for safety, $40 for that, He was telling me BMW was charging $350 for install. :o Fawk dat, I'll do it myself.
[right][snapback]204583[/snapback][/right]

I don't know what it is about e-brake replacement prices.... The guy who did the pre-purchase inspection on my Tercel before I sold it wanted something stupid like 200$ just to tighten the frigging cable!!!
And then the guy wanted 350$ to replace the break pads, not the rotors or anything.... I laughed when he told me the price, and I said ' any idiot with one hour and a new set of pads from C.Tire can do the job'...

But.. nice ride still the same :)

Oh, and tell the GF to come by and apply... we need servers ASAP
Does a shorty anntena count as a mod?? Wink
2006 ZX5 UV red with SAP package

"Two things in life are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe"
Ok, will do, her only problem is she is not the best at speaking french. She undertands it 100% (I mean she did live in Embrun half her life) but she needs practice in the speech part. She gets by at the current restauraunt. I'll tell her to apply.
The North Bay comment wasn't needed. :angry:
ANTHONYD,Aug 30 2006, 10:52 AM Wrote:The North Bay comment wasn't needed. :angry:
[right][snapback]204736[/snapback][/right]

some people need to learn how to laugh at themselves imo. Nos pokes fun at the gas mileage DD1 gets, DD1 pokes fun where he lives. Its a two fu ck in way street. Grow the f*** up people. :rolleyes: :angry: I dont see dd1 sending reports to mods when Nos is riding his ballsack about the MPG's he gets. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
yeah, but every thread is not an excuse to carry on with the sideways remarks...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

darkpuppet,Aug 30 2006, 11:41 AM Wrote:yeah, but every thread is not an excuse to carry on with the sideways remarks...
[right][snapback]204744[/snapback][/right]

Then why am I still here?
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
yo, the thread is locked, stop posting in it, its already ruined. :angry: