Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No O/d This Morning
Focus man, Focus.,Jun 29 2006, 07:28 PM Wrote:Well now they can't fix it until Tuesday.  So I am not going away for the weekend.  They can't get me a rental and I am not driving the 400 and 11 highways in 3rd gear.  I AM SO UPSET.  WHY COULDN'T THEY JUST FIX IT YESTERDAY?  Now my weekend is ruined. 

At least the beer is just as cold here as it is up north.
[right][snapback]195957[/snapback][/right]

sucks sorry to hear that man :(
Hopefully they fix it right this time around and you don't have to run back and forth anymore.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
for future reference....im the auto trans tech at Evans Ford. My name is Peter, if anyone needs any trans work, I can take a look at it at ....I hear of many places with "no trans tech" or "the trans tech is on holidays". I fix many cars for other dealers....its hard to find a trans tech at a for dealer these days.
SVT Motor Swap into 2000 zx3 with 5spd.
14.9 @ 93MPH
"I am going to run 5's .... I am planning on installing a rocket engine!"
by the way...which dealer did you go to, and what kind of warranty do you have? is it ford warranty? is there a deductable? because if there is no deductable, and its a ford warranty, you may just want to bring it to me on monday morning. unfortunately, if you have a deductable, or if its through an aftermarket comapny like reliance, tricare, or lubrico, you will be better off going back to where you originally went.

Evans is located at dundas and hwy 427....im not sure if thats in your area?
SVT Motor Swap into 2000 zx3 with 5spd.
14.9 @ 93MPH
"I am going to run 5's .... I am planning on installing a rocket engine!"