Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So The New Civic Si's Are On The Road
Its all good pat... They have to own one.. thats all.

Ask Jay to post how I didnt want one, at all... I respected them, yet was against them .... Then how my attitude changed as soon as I got my first.

I still say the 92-95 civic (or better known as bubbleback) is the best all around fwd car still. Its a honda. People just have to face this fact.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
lordkingod,Aug 24 2005, 09:03 PM Wrote:/\/\/\/\ Darkpuppet so true:  These guys will rag on this car but the latest fugly maybach or lincoln are just TooO! HawTT!  This car will eat your focuses  for lunch, and have some resale left when its all over.  And to say the interior is ugly, well thats just rediculous. Remember when the focus came out how radical its interior seemed (designed with the goddam "grandpa suit" ,  we should have know our cars were uncool right there)

All I've gotta say is that the general perception is that Honda and BMW owners are very brand loyal, sometimes blindly so, and are often too quick to discredit another manufacturers product.  You guys have thrown that theory out the window. You cut up every other car, especially Hondas, and then post complaints about problems or TSB's with your focus, and then if theres any time left before bed you cut up other cars some more
[right][snapback]135463[/snapback][/right]

I was way into cars when i was a young kid and i never did like honda much and still today i don't, id buy a 4 wheeler from honda or something,dirt bike etc.. but not a car. They make nothing that interesting besides the s2000. With the crv's and element's catching fire and burning to the ground these days it makes me dislike them even more.
I dislike the civic, i think it's horrible and honda can never think of anything original these days. This car looks like a saturn and the interior looks like something out of the enterprise. It's not the ugliest car on the road but it's not t3h hatn3ss either. You want to see a nice civic, go get yourself a 90's civic hatch or coupe, now that's a nice car not this thing. The only civic that would destory a focus is the si-r besides that thier nothin to jack off about.

And another thing still no double wishbone, for fack sakes honda put it in already :lol: :rolleyes:

If they would of did something a little more original on the outside and a little less neck snapping ugly inside it would be a great car, the engine and suspension is no slouch but the body on top of it ruins it :(
My Mom Says I'm Special
[Image: models_civic_coupe_2005.jpg]

2005 Civic = Awesome shape vs new one... I love the shape of the 05 coupes.. I'd trade the Focus in for one in a heart beat if I could avoid having to drop another $10k + to afford it...

Not too crazy about the shape of the new one, but Pat & Dan have got it right here.. that powerplant is what matters. Can't wait to see what's done with it. I like the interior too...
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Raine,Aug 25 2005, 12:23 AM Wrote:[Image: models_civic_coupe_2005.jpg]

2005 Civic = Awesome shape vs new one... I love the shape of the 05 coupes.. I'd trade the Focus in for one in a heart beat if I could avoid having to drop another $10k + to afford it...

Not too crazy about the shape of the new one, but Pat & Dan have got it right here.. that powerplant is what matters. Can't wait to see what's done with it. I like the interior too...
[right][snapback]135566[/snapback][/right]

Those look great to, much nicer then the 06 or whatever the civic MY is.

The powerplant is a k series, great engine but i want a car that looks good inside and out besides being fast. Most people think i am crazy but i prefer c5 vette's over the c6 :lol:

Any car can be faster then jesus, but it has to atleast look cool. I am a honda hatin matha now b/c i think the new vt3c y0 is n0t s0 c00l :rolleyes:
My Mom Says I'm Special
I'm not a big fan of the new design either but the fact is that it's a Honda and they will sell millions of these things in the years to come. In fact I think that Honda with possibly Toyota being the only companys that could pull a piece of s**t out of there design studios put four wheels on it and they will still sell millions of that model every other car company has to risk there marketshare every time they release a car but for some reason Honda and Toyota persevere trough it.

Laterz :)
1972 Austin Mini | 1989 Mini30 | 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS
These days, all cars look a lot. There are many cars for different manufacturers that look like other cars.

Most people think the Focus looks like something I just pooped into the toilet :o

Either way, Gotta love Civics, or at least respect them.
K_OS,Aug 25 2005, 08:57 AM Wrote:I'm not a big fan of the new design either but the fact is that it's a Honda and they will sell millions of these things in the years to come. In fact I think that Honda with possibly Toyota being the only companys that could pull a piece of s**t out of there design studios put four wheels on it and they will still sell millions of that model every other car company has to risk there marketshare every time they release a car but for some reason Honda and Toyota persevere trough it.

[right][snapback]135626[/snapback][/right]

The only reason why the average human thinks thier way better cars then anythign ever created by the human race, but they have a fair share of problems and people just are to blind to realise it and believe it. I know i worked on them before, yes they are relaible but not what everyone brags them up to be
My Mom Says I'm Special
Jays2000ZX3,Aug 25 2005, 08:10 AM Wrote:These days, all cars look a lot. There are many cars for different manufacturers that look like other cars.

Most people think the Focus looks like something I just pooped into the toilet :o

Either way, Gotta love Civics, or at least respect them.
[right][snapback]135628[/snapback][/right]

Before I owned the Focus I owned a '92 Civic 4 door and the thing was tough no matter how much crap I did to the car it took it and came back for more, I put over 200,000k's on that car and it never needed more than basic maintenance and the car never left stranded anywhere, I might not be a fan of the new ones but yes I respect Honda and the Civic.

1972 Austin Mini | 1989 Mini30 | 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS