Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are the beer drinkers at!!
Lol as long as their is good beer I'm in.
Tonnea of good beer lol
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
Do they do like a sample tray with 6 ounces of whatever you choose? We had a place that did that here I think it was like $15 bucks for 8 different kinds.
Hmmm good question ill have to ask the server

Update. They do not because they don't have taps. All bottles/cans

Lady just had a strawberry fruli from Belgium
And is not consuming Pump house blueberry ale from Manitoba

Onto a German beer. Erdinger weissbier.
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
I mix fruli with moet champagne
Absolute Favourite: Caledonian 80 Shilling

Runner Up: Innis and Gunn

Other routine choices: Red Stripe, Beau's, Miller Chill and MGD, Wellington County SPA/Iron Duke/Trailhead/and almost everything else they make, Strongbow, Hogs Back, etc.

I pretty much only buy my beer from the LCBO in single pint cans, and sometimes bring home MGD or High Life from the US (super cheap...sometimes $9.99 for a 2-four of cans in grocery stores).
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
im going home to some barking squirrel and a few buds lol
Instagram @o_so_slo
Have been drinking Full Nelson Pale Ale from Gateway Brewery in Trenton. Fantastic craft brewery. They also make an India Pale Ale and Blonde Ale.
2003 ZX5
"I feel like a silver bullet"
SVT wheels
SVT suspension
AEM intake
With a hint of dip

[Image: 158491.png]
where do you get that? LCBO sell it?
Instagram @o_so_slo
(05-30-2013, 11:10 PM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: where do you get that? LCBO sell it?

Unfortunetly I think you can only buy it at the brewery.
2003 ZX5
SVT wheels
SVT suspension
AEM intake
With a hint of dip

Lake of bays was like that. I called them to find out if they could ship me some at the time lol.
t-minus 55 minutes till the 1st drink of the weekend lol
Instagram @o_so_slo
whats everyones brew of choice for the weekend? im going with Bud
Instagram @o_so_slo
Miller lite. With the shot gun hole built into the can lol.
Have a 38 can mix pack of Sleeman Draught, Clear and Light I got at Costco in MontrealBig Grin
2003 ZX5
SVT wheels
SVT suspension
AEM intake
With a hint of dip

Picked up the Mill Street summer mix pack, all the beers were great.The Lemon Tea wheat beer was surprising good.

The main beer I want to share is call Wells Banana Bread beer, yes that is not a typo. Extremely smooth with no aftertaste, it smells like banana bread and has a slight taste of it. There is real banana brewed into it. I highly recommend everyone try this, I bought it just for laughs but it is a really good beer and ended up going back to the LCBO to buy more.
http://www.lcbo.com/lcbo-ear/lcbo/produc...ber=281428
2003 ZX5
SVT wheels
SVT suspension
AEM intake
With a hint of dip

Getting my body ready for the upcoming trip to Holland this summer by drinking a lot of Grolsch.
Anyone ever been to Holland? Are they set up with wrecking yards/used parts sellers?
Wouldn't mind filling a suitcase up with Euro interior parts!
(06-15-2013, 11:16 PM)Lucster1000 Wrote: Picked up the Mill Street summer mix pack, all the beers were great.The Lemon Tea wheat beer was surprising good.

The main beer I want to share is call Wells Banana Bread beer, yes that is not a typo. Extremely smooth with no aftertaste, it smells like banana bread and has a slight taste of it. There is real banana brewed into it. I highly recommend everyone try this, I bought it just for laughs but it is a really good beer and ended up going back to the LCBO to buy more.
http://www.lcbo.com/lcbo-ear/lcbo/produc...ber=281428

ill have to give it a shot. granville island brewing makes a banana one to i believe
Instagram @o_so_slo
So I took some empties back yesterday. And decided to treat myself to some Kokanee. What smooth great tasting beer!
Instagram @o_so_slo
I tried this banana bread beer, its pretty decent.