Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
T-shirt Payments Now Being Taken
Hey, just filling out the paypal now.
Sorry I've been away from home for awhile and hadn't had the chance to look up passwords and whatnot for.
I think with that order we've finally reached the goal of 20 shirt orders! YAY! :D
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

Hey guys,

Sorry I haven't been around lately, I've been crazy busy.

My inbox is cleared out now, so sorry to those who tried reaching me but got the full PM box message.

Anywhoo, theres been a lot of interest in shirts lately. I'm going to extend the deadline one day - new deadline is May 3rd.

If you have any issues with this deadline, PM me, we can work something out.

Thanks.

Did Smith21 contact you?

If you talked with him, PM me. I'm waiting to hear back so I can Paypal you his 25 bucks with address for shipping, etc. Never heard back from him all weekend.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
PayPal Wrote:You have sent cash! An email has been sent to the recipient.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
Paid as of today's date.... I can hardly wait to SCARE my father with it... He'll think I'm gonna race the poor car :lol:

NefCanuck
Payment was just sent for Brian (Smith21)!

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Well we've definitely cleared the 20 order minimum, so the shirts are definitely a go! Yay!

Payment deadline is tonight, after that its done, no more will be taken!

There is so much to organize, as some people are getting several shirts to the same address, and some are paying by money order, that I just don't have the time right now to update the list.
Okay thats it, no more payments please!

I'll have to round up the orders and coordinate the sizes sometime this week, I've been supppppper busy, please bare with me.

P.S. I've not received any money orders yet.
s**t guy sorry ive bin up north working but i would like a shirts if i still could get in on it if not ill get it next time around...

any updates? no pressure.. just wondering
ZX3T gone..
yeah its been 2 weeks now... I'm dreaming of it every night :P
Cardomain: Click Here!
MonChar.com ICI!
I think the TShirt maker has gone AWOL.
"No, my sons name is also Bort!"
No no no...............he just wanted payment.

You thought you would get a shirt?

HAHAHAHAHA
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
I don't think that's his style.

We wouldn't mind an update, but I'm not calling the RCMP just yet :P

T-shirt Payments U R Now Being Taken :lol: :lol:

Last time I talked to Evan he was saying that the shirt company was backlogged so there was a delay before they would start the shirts. Hopefully the process is going now, but I'm sure Evan will chime in with some details when he sees this.
no problem. just yanking chains

Hey guys,

Sorry I haven't updated this lately, I've been going to school 6 days a week and working 5 days a week, and of course they never work out to have that one day off at the same time.

Life has been kicking my ass lately, but thats a whole other story.

There haven't been a lot to update until now actually anyways, the shirt company I deal with was super backed up for some reason until now. But they do have the order and artwork as we speak, I just have to get them a deposit and they'll start this week. So it'll be roughly 2 weeks from the end of this week for the shirts to be done.

So sorry about the delay guys, but don't blame me I had no control over it.

Trust me on this guys, I wouldn't have volunteered my time and effort to start this if I was going to screw you all over in the end. Theres a bunch of guys on here that can vouch for me, or Jason wouldn't have let me organize this in the first place. It's not like I'm making money off this guys, I just wanted to be a nice guy and help guys out with my shirt company hook up.

So I'm hoping shipping out in 2 weeks!

Take care,
Evan

Evan is good s**t boys. Be patient