Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ford Focus Leads Company's Line-up At Sema
Ford Focus leads company's line-up at SEMA
October 19, 2007
Source: Canadiandriver

Dearborn, Michigan - Ford has announced that it will present nine personalized 2008 Ford Focus models at the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) show in Las Vegas at the end of this month. The company will also show customized versions of the Ford Mustang and Fusion, and Lincoln MKZ.

"The small car market is now the largest vehicle segment in the country, with more than 2.7 million sales annually," says Al Giombetti, executive director of Ford's Customer Service division. "We want to signal that we have what it takes to help small-car buyers make a big statement in their vehicles. That's why we're offering a full spectrum of personalization options, ranging from full-body kits and wheels to audio systems and racing parts for under the hood."

Among the personalized Focus models are a coupe by F2 Motorsports, featuring Street Scene body kit, custom wing and turbocharged engine; Focus Hot Wheels Project with graphics, Ford Racing handling kit, leather seats and DVD screens; Focus 3dCarbon with Euro Series body kit; and FocusSport Street Tuner Challenge, with Ford Racing and Cosworth engine components and full race interior. The company's display will also include a 2007 Mustang by master auto painter Santini-USA, 2007 Fusion by Galpin Auto Sports with turbocharged V6 engine, and 2007 Lincoln MKZ by H&R Special Springs with lowered suspension and full custom interior with back-seat refrigerator.

[Image: 08focus_hotwheels.jpg]

More Photoe here.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Odd as it may seem, that focus looks pretty good from the side.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

There is still hope for the "Mod Squad" It'll be interesting to see what is done to the Focus to make it more appealing to us "car freaks"
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
No mater how fast the make the new Focus it'll still be fugly. But I'd be highly interested in picking up a used V6 Fusion and slapping a turbo on. Mazdaspeed6 who?
The new car has lot's of potential...and I think it's going to do well, in terms of sales, and aftermarket. The underpinnings are there of the older ones, so they've really only got to R&D interior stuff (though this isn't needed), and exterior stuff...

They also look better in the flesh too, especially in pitchblack...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
Geez, don't those wheels look familiar?! :rolleyes:

"Play it again, Sam."
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
XR6 any one?
[Image: forumsig.jpg]

I could List my mods.. my times and even my future mods here.. but there the same as yours.. with a little less conversation and a lot more action!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  European Fords May Add Spice To Company's Line Up Frost__2001 22 4,889 02-03-2007, 12:22 AM
Last Post: Drivesthebeast
  Ford Posts Biggest Loss In Company History darkpuppet 17 4,207 01-28-2007, 05:00 AM
Last Post: NikiterZTS