Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guess Who Came By My House
[Image: DSCF2539.jpg]

[Image: DSCF2538.jpg]

[Image: DSCF2537.jpg]

[Image: DSCF2536.jpg]
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Woohaa! Thats f*ckn Sweet! Wicked stuff, looks like he got that turbo on after all! I think the engine bay needs a bath tho!
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]
Thats' f*'in sweet looking. Can't wait to see some dyno numbers from that thing.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

looks good, but that engine needs to be clean.
'03 Focus SVT
show off :P

That kit looks realllly good ... just needs some mesh in the bumper and raise the intercooler up another inch to make it fit the opening

how's it run?
Below Average Car Club
Sooooo............?!

Who won? :D

looking good, but needs a bath :P
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
yeah i want to know who won as well?
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

Well...... Eric's car starts.

So he wins.

Hands down.
Wher he lives, its gonna be hard to keep that engine bay clean....Unless its all AD stylz yo! ;) :P

Theres actually meshing in the side front vents..my camera just sucks..I told him we'd get that front bumper fixed as soon as I move into the house.
Looks good, but maybe you could have done some detail work before that nice chrome went in.

But man o' man, that must be fun as hell to drive.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
awesome!!!! turbos rock

im just not a fan of that kit.
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
*tears* She looks beautiful.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Flofocus,Apr 24 2006, 07:04 PM Wrote:Wher he lives, its gonna be hard to keep that engine bay clean....Unless its all AD stylz yo!  ;)  :P

Theres actually meshing in the side front vents..my camera just sucks..I told him we'd get that front bumper fixed as soon as I move into the house.
[right][snapback]183203[/snapback][/right]

My recomendation from experience: paint the crash bar flat black, it'll clean that car up big time along with some new mesh painted flat black!
Just came back from riding the car...It's still pretty new so It hasn't been broken into so... It's pretty sweet!!!

Tonigh I got a kid with his parents car playing with me on the highway so..I did! And we where going 170km and my car wouldn't go faster!!! The safety came on! But I think that's a good thing!
2000 Ford Focus Roush Turbo & 2004 Focus sedan
Congrats! Looking at the last pic there can't be much clearance between the fire blanket and the turbo. Or maybe it just looks that way from the low angle it was taken at? Now clean up that engine!
Nice.

My therory is...if your fast, you don't have to be clean.
ANTHONYD,Apr 25 2006, 08:34 AM Wrote:Nice.

My therory is...if your fast, you don't have to be clean.
[right][snapback]183248[/snapback][/right]
you calling me not fast? :D

cause all hell breaks loose on the car this weekend. tune goes in.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
focusonthis_88,Apr 25 2006, 12:07 AM Wrote:And we where going 170km and my car wouldn't go faster!!!  The safety came on!  But I think that's a good thing!
[right][snapback]183232[/snapback][/right]

bahahahah, now I know how to win. :P
thats pretty flippin sweet! Congrats on the big upgrade!
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
lookin' good... turbos do rock..

but I'd buy a different bumper. I'm not a big fan of bumper covers that don't cover the bumper tho..
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!