Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Members Section Up
The members section is now up. I still have to add a couple of members but I got most in who have submitted their pics.

DAD can you plz re-email me your pictures?

Any way. To finish the rest off I want to put a quick bio setup. If you can post
your name, age, job, type of car I will add it in the members area. Just a little quick bio about you. That if you want.

Let me know what you think.
hey jay is there going to be a members gallery?>
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
It must be my computer.

It takes forever to load up.
jason, you have PM!
My other ride is your Mom
I'll give you pics and Bio in May when the car is out of storage and new Pics are taken.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Who am I still missing on the memebrs area?
Just a thought. can you add a link to the members section from the main page of the forum section...(like up in the corner below my controls) If you bypass the main page, you miss it.

once the weathers nice, pics will follow shortly...

~ clutch
~ DECEASED ~
The Z-ed Sled ('03 ZTW)
-Eibech Pro Kit
-17" SVT Euro's
-Tip & Tint for show
-nothing for go...yet!
I didnt think you had pics of my car...lol....surprised me!!

Oh well! Can we request that you use different ones?

I want to give you some more pics when my mirrors, handles, and grill is painted.
Ya man for sure. Im always accepting stuff. Sent it all to jasong@accesscomm.ca
Man, the members section is SICK!

Did you do the coding for the flash stuff? That is seriously one of the coolest sections I have seen!!

Nice work!
quiksilverfocus
projectfocus: h+r springs/struts, focussport UDP, Borla catback, ITG intake, Mille Miglia HT3.

The members section is auto generated from a script I got from a buddy. Works really nice and looks awsome. I saw it on another site so I actually started to make my own from scratch just like it then at the last minute I found out my freind had it. I took the easy way LOL
If any one wants there pics on the members section email them to me and I can put them up. Note: EVERYONES car is elgible.
I only have the one pic of my SE right now... the one that's in the pics section. Feel free to link to my Cogeco bandwidth... it's unlimited.

I'll PM you some info.

:D

NOS
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Im having sum probs with both my emaisl right now. I usually reply back after you send me stuff but ya. Give me a few days Im going to talk to my ISP about a upgraded email account then go from there.
how do i upload an image to a the forum from my desktop?
2002 SVT mostly stock...K&N, KVR Carbon Fibre Brakes, Steeda Short Shifter, Steeda Carbon Fibre Dash Kit and no DAMN orange blinkers!
Ryan,Mar 10 2004, 10:56 PM Wrote:how do i upload an image to a the forum from my desktop?
You need to host your pictures online somewhere...

Try http://www.photobucket.com...
I'll try and take some nice pics tonight, if I can convince the better half to let me re-wash it and snap some pics :)
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.