Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peel Cops Get Chargers
May 4, 2006

Ontario's Peel Regional Police
take delivery of Dodge Charger
police vehicles

Brampton, Ontario - Peel Regional Police in Ontario have taken delivery of fifteen Dodge Charger Police Package vehicles, produced at the company's Brampton, Ontario assembly facility. The delivery represents the largest number of Charger police service application vehicles in Canada since they were first produced in 2005.

Currently, there are eight different police forces in Canada using the Dodge Charger and Magnum, including the Ontario Provincial Police, City of Calgary and the city of Hamilton, Ontario.

2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Great, yet another car to look out for in Peel Region <_< :P

NefCanuck
(Should have expected as much, given the number of test mules I saw around here)
Cops in Ottawa have them to.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
I've seen them in Halton as well.

Pretty sharp lookingin indeed. I saw one with three crotch rockets pulled over on Appleby the other night.
great, i would get nervous around and crown vics or impala's...now chargers and magnums!?!??!

well at least a charger does LOOK mean...just like cops!
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
They have a bunch of "under cover" cops in Oakville in Sunfires, Acuras and Beatles. And they are modded. Around the college area.
SangriaRedZX5,May 4 2006, 03:22 PM Wrote:They have a bunch of "under cover" cops in Oakville in Sunfires, Acuras and Beatles. And they are modded. Around the college area.
[right][snapback]185348[/snapback][/right]

this is true in Brampton as well, they have 3 bone stock civic sedans not the new gen, 3 ford escapes, a few commercial vans, as well as a Jetta or 3....

But Brampton using Chrysler cars is nothing new, Chrysler gave the city of Brampton Intrepids since the first came out, and they still use them, so for them getting the Chargers, and Magnum wagons is really no suprise to anyone who lives in peel region to be honest.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
The Regina Police have a couple unmarked Chargers too.. saw it had someone pulled over and had to do a double-take.
Watch for unmarked mini vans (Montanas) as well as unmarked navy blue cube vans (Ford E350) in Burlington. They look bone stock as well
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]
I think the day I get pulled over by an Econoline Van is the day I give up driving and buy a Metropass. Do they actually give you a ticket or is the embarassment considered to be punishment enough?
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Burnin21,May 8 2006, 12:58 PM Wrote:blue cube vans (Ford E350) They look bone stock as well
[right][snapback]186067[/snapback][/right]
I think this is OPP - I've seen them in Brampton and other places - kinda scary to be doing 140 and see one of these things coming up behind you at 3:00 am doing 170+ - often without flashing lights.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
isn't it like entrapment or something when they trick you like that?
Silver '05 Saabaru 9-2X Aero
Burnin21,May 8 2006, 12:58 PM Wrote:Watch for unmarked mini vans (Montanas) as well as unmarked navy blue cube vans (Ford E350) in Burlington. They look bone stock as well
[right][snapback]186067[/snapback][/right]

Thanks for the tip, Matt :)
I saw those minivans the other daya t Fortinos on Guelph line looking up plates.
I saw a charger cop car a couple nights ago...

Definatley had the hemi. He was ripping it down the street behind my condo.

Did a nice burnout too :lol: :ph34r:
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
They been here for a while now.