Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need New Paint Job!
I finally got my body kit in (Evo-3) for my 20000 ZX3...
I am looking to either keep teh car silver or black with chrome flake.
I think for now I am just going to paint the kit silver and put it on, wait until next summer for a real paint job...
Any ideas as to where to get it done for a reasonable price? I live in London but don’t really mind driving to get it done..
Anything would be appreciated! Thanks!
~~2000 Midnight Blue 5-speed ZX3~~

~*~Evo 3 Body Kit~*~17'' BSA Gunmetal Black rims~*~Cold Air Intake~*~Angel Eye Projector Headlights~*~7'' Yellow Fog Lights~*~Tinted Altezza Tails~*~PINK Underglow~*~

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond to it.
What colour is the rest of the car?

If it were me, I'd wait until I can have it done properly. There is nothing more embarassing looking than a car with mis-matched parts. <_<

I'll suggest a cheap-ass place...however, I would NEVER take my car there.

MAACO. :ph34r:
haha, well my car is silver now, but body kit is still primered..
I'm not going to get a cheapo job done ut also just want to paint kit to match car and wait for next summer for the real paint job..

~*~Evo 3 Body Kit~*~17'' BSA Gunmetal Black rims~*~Cold Air Intake~*~Angel Eye Projector Headlights~*~7'' Yellow Fog Lights~*~Tinted Altezza Tails~*~PINK Underglow~*~

Suprisingly, your dealer may be able to quote you a nice price. Find out where they send their cars.

Ask them to call you when they're painting a silver focus, maybe they can toss your stuff in the booth with it.
yea, never though of that, I usually do alot of my work myself cause dealer prices are CRAZY.. but yea, I suppose if they are already doing something on a siler focus.. Thanks so much, I will look into it!!

That's what I did with my rear bumper.

However, I had to wait almost a month before another Grabber Green Focus came in. I guess they mix the paint per order. :unsure: