Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paint Your Car For 50bux
cool read.
It is indeed, I read that last week and couldnt beleive the results the guy got.

Not bad at all for something done with a roller.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
LOL my old 88 Topaz my dad did that same trick with White Trimclad to the trunk, and fenders, and we ran out when it came time to do the hood as the hood came off a Silver Topaz, I just left the hood another colour lol....

but yeah this paint trick is so true, we also did this to my 82 Toyota tercel, but my dad used flat black, looked great and after using the trimclad the body stop rusting in the areas we used the paint as it has a anti-rust protection in the paint as well.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Wow... and none of them look bad at all (so far). That Charger looks mint.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&...hlight=tremclad
Same post word for word. Saw this a while back. Hope you like wet sanding........
That guy must have no life ... best line out of the whole thread:

69chargeryeeha Wrote:i reciently buffed out a huge scratch when a guy tried to jump me at a drive thru atm (long story!!!) and i florred it ran over his feet turning tires, and pinned him between the wall and my car. the whole rear quarter had a really bad scuff, maybe it was his teeth and the buttons on his jacket, anyways it buffed right out,
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
Wow i'm definetly going to paint my beater, I was wondering how i'd go about getting it painted for cheap. I guess anything is better than the 3 tone it is now...
hardk0re,May 18 2006, 03:53 PM Wrote:3 tone it is now...
[right][snapback]188388[/snapback][/right]

yo dood, thats custom, dont change it!
Pretty interesting. Definately a great way to paint your beater. I wouldn't do it with a good car tho.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

Anyone seen that Charger before? Its got Ontario plates, I wonder if hes from around the GTA, i'd love to see that in person :)
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]
The guy who started the thread & painted the beetle and the charger is from Kingston!
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
mmm..... 69 GTX.... i have one of those in the garage!

I think when it needs a paint job, i'll use this method.. hehe
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
The auto supply shop by by work can mix up any color you like...you should get a flip paint job...that would be killer
I use this tremclad spray paint I bought from homedepot for my rims and turn out very good.
JMS US spec front lip, Rieger R-RX side skirts, Rieger R-RX rear apron, European rear bumper, European tail lights, RPMlabs grill, Painted side mirrors cover, H4 HID kit, Lamin-X yellow fogs, shorty antenna, Loder1899 replica rear spoiler, weathertech window delfector, Injen short ram air box, FC UDP pulley, FC 65mm TB, Focussport race header, Focussport flex, magnaflow hi-flow cat, MBRP catback, SCT Xcal2, ford racing spark plug wire, Tein S-tech, FK Damper kit, Eibach rear camber kit, Focussport strut bar, Painted valve cover, TeamDynamic pro race 1.2 17", Kumho SPT 205/45/17, Hawk HP, brembo blank rotors, Russell SS brakelines, Motul dot 5.1, Recaro replica seats on Recaro seat base, KKM shift surround, In-dash 7" DVD player, Tein Damper-chi doll!!
I might try this on the extra bumper I have taking up room in the garage.... He makes it seem easy enough to paint.
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
nass,May 23 2006, 07:31 PM Wrote:I might try this on the extra bumper I have taking up room in the garage.... He makes it seem easy enough to paint.
[right][snapback]189071[/snapback][/right]

thing is you want to get the right mixture like he says.

And hours, and hours of wet sanding, lots of it.

6-8 coats of paint, wet sanding between coats. Your arms will be pumped!!
Flofocus,May 25 2006, 04:16 AM Wrote:
nass,May 23 2006, 07:31 PM Wrote:I might try this on the extra bumper I have taking up room in the garage.... He makes it seem easy enough to paint.
[right][snapback]189071[/snapback][/right]

thing is you want to get the right mixture like he says.

And hours, and hours of wet sanding, lots of it.

6-8 coats of paint, wet sanding between coats. Your arms will be pumped!!
[right][snapback]189339[/snapback][/right]

hmm good call, I'll have to wet sand with my left arm to even things out :ph34r:
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending