Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Silverstars At Canadian Tire
Not really much of a topic, but today I was at the Crappy tire in the north end of Brantford, and saw that Sylvania is making a LOT more models of their Silverstar lightbulbs, most espcially the 893 Bulbs that the stock foglights use. I thought this was awesome, and I'm gonna get a pair after my Eurolight bulbs burn out. Btw, does anyone on here have a spare left-hand (driver side) foglight they wanna sell? I need a new one, and don't care to pay for over $100 for it (or at least $85 at cost).
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
do you know if they make h9s ?
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
In answer to your question, I didn't see the H9 bulbs there, but that doesn't mean they don't exsist. I saw H1, H3, H7, H4, and then an assortment off the small bulbs used in foglights or DRL's.
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
Silverstars have been offered in all those sizes since day one... Wehave had all sizes @ PI since the beginning...not sure why CT just started getting the other sizes...

FYI- if you or anyone else is looking to get silverstars, I have a limited amount left for $35/pr in various sizes [this deal is through me personally, not PI]

and sorry...silverstars are not offered in H9's yet..onlt the plain sylvanias

I wouldnt dare pay upwards of $100 for a bunch of fog light bulbs, No matter how good they are.
My other ride is your Mom
I here DOT won't let sylanvia produce anything above 9007 bulbs, b/c the the ford f 150 use 9008 and dot will not let sylvania make them, heard that on a new f150 board
My Mom Says I'm Special