Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts On This Kit
Cervinis Auto Designhere is the link click on the only Focus body kit.
2000 ZX3 White
Magnaflow Exhaust, Steeda CAI, Ford Racing Headers, ORP, H&R Cup Kit, ST170 headlights, JMS Lip Kit,98-01 Euro front bumper, Shorty antenna, 17" Falken Circuit spec rims with 21540ZR17 Falken Fk-451 rubber, Brembo Rotors and Hks pads
I dont mind it. The rear isnt the how should I say it the nicest but if you are wanting a show car or that street look I would go with that kit. One of may fav american kits.
That kit's been around for a while. I'm not a fan. A little too ricey looking for me.
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
different = nice car that will get noticed plus win car shows.

Clean/Nice (like mine) = doesnt get noticed, hard work no one appreciates, dont even get looked at in car shows becuase it looks stock.

Honestly it dont matter what others think. If you like the kit I would get it. As long as your happy in the end is what counts..
thabrat,Jul 23 2004, 11:07 PM Wrote:different = nice car that will get noticed plus win car shows.

Clean/Nice (like mine) = doesnt get noticed, hard work no one appreciates, dont even get looked at in car shows becuase it looks stock.

Honestly it dont matter what others think. If you like the kit I would get it. As long as your happy in the end is what counts..
soooooo true....

just mod performance, cuz when you pass them at 200+ they know your the sh1t. :lol: B)
------------------------------------------------
-1991 Nissan Pulsar GTI-R
-2002 Red SVT focus # 2262 - sold
-2000 silver ZX3 - sold
Well I find the kit interesting. I like the idea of the exhausts coming out of the rear bumper, and the hood is pretty cool. Also the headlights look pretty neat too. If you want to win car shows, then go for it, but it's a little too much for everyday me!
Then again if you put a turbo on your car you can do anything you wish to it.
I agree that that kit has been around for a while now...I like all of it except for the hood...I HATE that style of hood...I also agree that that type of kit will get you noticed quite a lot more than a clean or "sleeper" look...but I like the sleeper look...would be ricers and johnny law don't pay any attention to it...hehehe...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
actually the only things i want to take from the kit are those side vents and front end, i hate that bumber, hood and side skirts. Maybe ill get a plain carbon fiber hood, different or no skirts and a dif bumper from another kit.
2000 ZX3 White
Magnaflow Exhaust, Steeda CAI, Ford Racing Headers, ORP, H&R Cup Kit, ST170 headlights, JMS Lip Kit,98-01 Euro front bumper, Shorty antenna, 17" Falken Circuit spec rims with 21540ZR17 Falken Fk-451 rubber, Brembo Rotors and Hks pads
You can just buy the side vents from I believe Mattig.

<a href='http://www.bosseuroparts.com/Ford_Focus_ICC/F%20Fo%20front%20lip%20spoiler%20type%20E.jpg'>[Image: F%20Fo%20front%20lip%20spoiler%20type%20E.jpg]</a>

That's how they look (or at least I think so)
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
no im talkin about the ones above the wheels the corner panel ones...those look hot.
2000 ZX3 White
The kit may look a little better in a colour other than piss yellow :P Don't like the wing.
Old enough to know me limit, yet young enough to exceed it.
Does anyone know where to get this kit in the GTA?

Thanks
FocusTunerzx3,Jul 25 2004, 02:51 PM Wrote:no im talkin about the ones above the wheels the corner panel ones...those look hot.
Do you mean the 'fender vents'?

I can't stop thinking of Homeresque speed holes. I'd get the Z3 style fenders before I'd get speed holes and that in itself is wrong.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
lets just say installing this kit will have cops left right and center on your ass
`2000 zx3 silver
that eleanor kit on the 05 mustang is the sic shiat... in a heartbeat B)
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA