Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My New Ride
love the new A4, realistically that my dream car.
'03 Focus SVT
naz,Jun 7 2006, 11:19 PM Wrote:nice car! congrats!! hey since you are the primary driver in terms of insurance on the M3, maybe that should be your primary car!!!!  :lol:
[right][snapback]191895[/snapback][/right]

Ya I thought that also but my dad decided it was a bad idea. The decision came within less than a split second of me asking him.
Such a sweet car.. total class act for sure.
MAlby7,Jun 7 2006, 01:04 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Jun 7 2006, 02:31 PM Wrote:Nice car indeed, I'd hate to think what the insurance & gas is gonna be on that thing :ph34r: 

But its a beautiful car nonetheless.

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]191845[/snapback][/right]

Because this Audi is under my dad's business as a company car I am not allowed to be insured as a primary driver on it. Instead I am insured under my dad's 2001 BMW M3 and my premium is $2400/year. As far as gas goes it's maybe a little more consuming that the focus but you have to think of it this way. This 2.0Turbo engine is way more powerful than my focus. I will accelerate to my desired speed much more quickly and with much less effort so I won't be using as much fuel. The 2.0T engine won engine of the year because of it's FSI (Fuel Stratification Injection) technology. Basically the engine becomes that much more efficient hence lowering gas consumption.
[right][snapback]191857[/snapback][/right]

Big words hurt my head, and make me dizzy

Nice ride though....CONGRATS
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
Nice ride, although personally I prefer the last gen A4 a little bit more. Still this is one smokin ride.....NOW CHIP THAT BI-ATCH! 232hp/273lb-ft on 91 or 241hp/292lb-ft on 93.....Damn!
SVT ZX3,Jun 8 2006, 01:35 AM Wrote:Nice ride, although personally I prefer the last gen A4 a little bit more. Still this is one smokin ride.....NOW CHIP THAT BI-ATCH! 232hp/273lb-ft on 91 or 241hp/292lb-ft on 93.....Damn!
[right][snapback]191915[/snapback][/right]

Gotta wait until 5k and the GIAC chip for me.
Food stuff mike. Any plans to take your new ride out to an upcoming meet to show it off? maybe you can tell your dad its a business meeting so he can give you the OK!! :)
My other ride is your Mom
eh don't bother with the chip.. keep it stock and enjoy it :)

IMHO,

chip, like any other mod = always worrying and keeping an ear out for trouble.. where do you think that 'extra' power is coming from? its not 'free' power.. the boost is up and the tune is more aggressive...

nice and safe OE tune = relatively worry free hard driving
Yeah, nice ride for sure...I've always liked the A4's, they have similar technology and luxury as the bigger ones, but for less money, and well...they are smaller...lol

Nice choice overall...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
Well I finally got my windows tinted with 35% Tint, 18" OEM Wheels (got a good deal on them), Stainless Steel Exhaust Tips. Upcoming mods; Carbonio Carbon Fibre Intake, APR Transmission mount (absorbs drivetrain shock which allows smooth shifting)

[Image: 11.jpg]

[Image: ExhaustTips01.jpg]

[Image: ExhaustTips02.jpg]

[Image: 09.jpg]
car....nice

tint....nice

rims....nice

47 pounds of crap hanging from mirror........... :lol:
Bring it to the BBQ!
before you spend money for the stiffer tranny mounts perhaps spend some time in a car that already has one? my wrx has STi engine/trans mounts from the prev owner and they transmit a ton of vibration.. ie alum hood vibrates loudly between 2-3k rpm, shifter vibrates at that same rpm when in 3rd.. kinda annoying
Jealous... and did you say an M3??? I can see the green turning a darker shade every second!! :)

Enjoy!
Does a shorty anntena count as a mod?? Wink
2006 ZX5 UV red with SAP package

"Two things in life are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe"
ZX5chica,Jul 27 2006, 12:47 PM Wrote:Jealous... and did you say an M3??? I can see the green turning a darker shade every second!! :)

Enjoy!
[right][snapback]199286[/snapback][/right]

No the M3 is my dad's car but he let me drive it once!

[Image: DSCN0064.jpg]
k... yeah... really really dark shade of green right now!!! I see a nice midnight blue one around downtown Ottawa everyday and it just gets me every time... such a nice machine!
Does a shorty anntena count as a mod?? Wink
2006 ZX5 UV red with SAP package

"Two things in life are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe"
ZX5chica,Jul 27 2006, 01:42 PM Wrote:k... yeah... really really dark shade of green right now!!! I see a nice midnight blue one around downtown Ottawa everyday and it just gets me every time... such a nice machine!
[right][snapback]199299[/snapback][/right]

The only thing worse than the way you feel right now is having the car in your garage and not being able to drive it.
MAlby7,Jul 27 2006, 02:59 PM Wrote:
ZX5chica,Jul 27 2006, 01:42 PM Wrote:k... yeah... really really dark shade of green right now!!! I see a nice midnight blue one around downtown Ottawa everyday and it just gets me every time... such a nice machine!

The only thing worse than the way you feel right now is having the car in your garage and not being able to drive it.
[right][snapback]199311[/snapback][/right]

No s***. My dad would have to report the car stolen...

everyday.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
:lol: @ Flo

Car looks good.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
MAlby7,Jul 27 2006, 12:59 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]199311[/snapback][/right]

OH THE HUMANITY1!!! So close yet so far......I'd probably just sit in it making reving noises LOL.