Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New To Focus Canada
Hey everyone... I'm new to the Focus Canada site (member at Focal Jet), and I'm pretty new to the whole Focus world (just bought her 2 weeks ago)... but I thought I'd try this site out :)
As for my car, it's still stock, but I'm looking to do a small drop and window tint in the near future, should give me enough to hold out for a little while.

As for the car, it's the 2006 ZX5, standard, UV red, fully loaded, sunroof, 6 disc in dash mp3 changer, SAP package... nice little graduation present to myself!! :D

If you're in the Ottawa area and you know of organized meets (or drives), please let me know.

Cheers and enjoy the pics
[Image: 108-0807_IMG.jpg]

[Image: 108-0808_IMG.jpg]

[Image: 108-0814_IMG.jpg]

[Image: 108-0805_IMG.jpg]

[Image: 108-0811_IMG.jpg]
Does a shorty anntena count as a mod?? Wink
2006 ZX5 UV red with SAP package

"Two things in life are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe"
Welcome to the site :)

Where in Ottawa are you lacted...A few members here from Ottawa, I'm from the east end passed orleans.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Flofocus,Jun 22 2006, 01:08 PM Wrote:Welcome to the site :)

Where in Ottawa are you lacted...A few members here from Ottawa, I'm from the east end passed orleans.
[right][snapback]194731[/snapback][/right]

I'm in Manotick, but I work and go to school downtown... so I'm really anywhere :)

"Two things in life are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe"
:hi: to the site.

Nice ZX5, I have never seen one with the 2006 Street Edition package in red before, and I must say looks good. Also I noticed your nick, As I have a Focus " Chic " badge up for sale if your interested in it lol :lol:
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Frost__2001,Jun 22 2006, 01:15 PM Wrote::hi:  to the site.

Nice ZX5, I have never seen one with the 2006 Street Edition package in red  before, and I must say looks good. Also I noticed your nick, As I have a Focus " Chic " badge up for sale if your interested in it lol  :lol:
[right][snapback]194734[/snapback][/right]

Thanks... hmm... the badge sounds fun :)

well I have a few of them for sale in the for sale section, there are a few guys and girls on here that have a good ammount of things to say ( sometimes ) on things, and when it comes to tuning, there are many people here that will give you good pointers and what not, but for sure have fun while your here as there is a lot to check out on our site.

Oh BTW, I think your the 10th girl on here ? :lol: maybe the 5th with a focus ? :huh: so word of warning though, some of the guys can be a little um... :huh: friendy :lol:
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
I love the GFX Edition package on the sedans... and it's not bad on the hatches apparently!

Welcome!
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
You looking for a sugar daddy? I hear this place has a few :P
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Welcome and nice car. Yeah you'll find lots of useful stuff here. You'll also find that on occassion you may need to do a double take (or three :D )

and I like the GFX package on the hatches. It's on the sedans that it looks stoopid

NefCanuck
welcome, i really like the rear bumper on the hatch

i should look into it....
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Flofocus,Jun 22 2006, 02:37 PM Wrote:You looking for a sugar daddy?  I hear this place has a few  :P
[right][snapback]194743[/snapback][/right]

Zing..... :ph34r:
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
[Image: leghump.gif]
Zing eh.... I usually go with Swish.
2000 ZX3
Welcome.......
Welcome to FC, nice looking car but needs some SVT side mirrors. My dad bought the same car in black a month or 2 ago. You may find its not quite as uptight as the Jet here......which can be good or bad depending on your view of things. ;)
Here come the threadhumpers! :D
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Welcome to the FC world.

I was looking at 06 ZX5 with the GFX but it was the Screamin Yellow. I thought it was nice but it looks just as good in the UV Red. I personaly like the rear spoiler setup on them. they just do the hatch so much justice.
Car Run Down for past 5 years:

Make / Model / Year / Status

Ford / Focus Sedan / 01 / STOLEN/WROTE OFF
Pontiac / Grand AM SE / 98 / STOLEN/Location still unknown
Dodge / SX 2.0 Sport / 04 / DRIVEWAY (lowjacked equip)

I HATE THIEVING PUNKS!!!!
(can the car gods make it three cars in a row to be stolen?)
Welcome, enjoy your stay and don't street race.

and post plenty of pictures.
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
I'm glad you came over...

I'm the same guy on [FJ].

Your bro might not appreciate me dragging you over here :P.. But if you're looking to hang with ottawa folks, this is a pretty good place to start.

enjoy your stay!
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Welcome.

Best piece of advice i could give ya is not to take most of us seriously. You'll survive here longer that way.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads