Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Autobody Shops In Toronto?
Hi all,

I need a little body work done on my 02 ZX5. Which Autobody shops in the GTA would people recommend? Doing a little searching on the board, it sounds like Evans Ford Lincoln and Sheridan Ford/Imperial Auto collision might do good jobs. What does everyone think? Are there any others that you think may be better?

Thanks,
Scott
T & T Auto Detailing in Brantford....Tony used to work for Brant County Ford, and was the head painter/bodyman there (other dealerships fo other car brands would send cars there because of his work). He got tired of not being his own boss, and now that he's got his own shop, he's really busy...I'll try to find the info for you...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
Discovery collision in Burlington.
Imperial is excellent, just don't expect your car back for 2 weeks cause they can get quite busy. Jay's autobody on belvia rd in etobicoke do phenominal work for a good rate. I have had all the work done by jay's on my last 2 cars with no complaints. Collision, custom whatever
evans body shop does good work but a lil expensive
it cost me 150 bucks just to spray an svt spoiler from silver to black
although they did a nice job on my driver door but i didnt care how much that cost since the dealer scratched the door and i bitched til they paid to have it repainted
E.O MASIV
05blackzx5,Jul 4 2006, 09:10 PM Wrote:evans body shop does good work but a lil expensive
it cost me 150 bucks just to spray an svt spoiler from silver to black
although they did a nice job on my driver door but i didnt care how much that cost since the dealer scratched the door and i bitched til they paid to have it repainted
[right][snapback]196405[/snapback][/right]
Thanks for the input guys.