Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Mustang Chronicles
darkpuppet,Aug 9 2006, 05:59 PM Wrote:Going to the dealership now... apparently they ordered the wrong colour interior and now I get to see if it's something I can live with.

wish I could say I didn't see this comin'.....
[right][snapback]201638[/snapback][/right]

Good lord, is that dealership staffed by druken rhesus monkeys or what? :blink:

DP you don't "Have to live with it" if they can't get an order for a car right I shudder to think what they'll screw up when SERVICING the thing and then try to pass it off on you. Either they get you what you want or you walk. I mean its your money, geez this is getting stupid.

Makes the garbage that happened to me at my dealer look like peanuts. <_<

NefCanuck
well..sure enough, wrong interior colour....

The car looks pimp with the top up.. they have a new spoiler for '07 that looks a lot better than previous years IMO... the car is gonna look good if/when I finally get what I want.

To be honest, if I hadn't seen so many bubbles in the tint, I would probably have gone with that car...

So anyways, it's another 6-8 weeks to order in a car of my liking... they're going to call up ford tomorrow and see if they can rush one...

a ) I was this close to getting grabber orange with black everywhere instead.
b ) I'm praying for an unseasonably warm october.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

extension on ur lease?
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
ZX5focused,Aug 9 2006, 08:58 PM Wrote:extension on ur lease?
[right][snapback]201660[/snapback][/right]

I told them I didn't want to extend.. so ball's in their court. They owe me a car one way or another...

what colour was the interior?

And get the orange. I am in love with the Orange Creme colour on the new Edge. It is out of this world.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
darkpuppet,Aug 9 2006, 08:58 PM Wrote:
ZX5focused,Aug 9 2006, 08:58 PM Wrote:extension on ur lease?
[right][snapback]201660[/snapback][/right]

I told them I didn't want to extend.. so ball's in their court. They owe me a car one way or another...
[right][snapback]201661[/snapback][/right]

if they have any used mustangs on the lot, ie demos or 2 yr returns, they should give it to you to drive until it comes in. jsut dont get a GT it might make you change your mind.
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
meford4u,Aug 9 2006, 09:00 PM Wrote:what colour was the interior?

And get the orange.  I am in love with the Orange Creme colour on the new Edge.  It is out of this world.
[right][snapback]201662[/snapback][/right]

I would have if there was a bit of metal flake in the paint chips I was shown. It's a shallow colour.. like Yellow, it would look nice, but it's not a deep colour, and I can see myself getting tired of it.

The tungsten grey has a bit of depth, that will look absolutely pimp when buffed to a shine.

I'd be getting the loaner of my choice if I were you and they still wanted the sale. That's outright BS mang.

B to the motherf***in' S.

What colours did you want again? I can see what Stockfish has in stock if you want.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
There is a black on black V6 Pony Pack 5 spd in Brantford...got the bullitt wheels and stripe pack on it already...

Also they still have the pimpin GT I drove....black on red leathers...

Tell the dealer you are dealing with to eat a dick and do their job DEALing....geesus...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
^--- a pony package with a manual 5spd?

interesting, since the pony package includes the auto (and I wasn't able to de-select it).

Here's something to keep your interest up.

[Image: a7e18b1c-a87d-4aad-bcd0-9820000486d1.jpg]Click here to see Video
[Image: 860doigiveadamn2yy.gif]

Prolly Is not a word
^^ haha.. thanks!

a little birdee says my car should have rolled off the line this week... so here's hoping it's just a matter of getting it shipped....

I'm pretty sure it was a pony package...it had the grille with the foglights, the stripe package, the bullit wheels...it was pichblack on the outside, and charcoal on the inside, with a 5 spd...

The salesman had to move it out of the way to let me pull the GT out...lol
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
^-- interesting... you can't add the pony package on without the automatic on the "build your vehicle" on the site.... so that's why I was curious if it was the 5 spd manual or the 5 spd automatic.

just buy a SRT magnum Steve [Image: mag_sig.jpg]

[Image: magnumburnout.gif]
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
the SRTs are more money than I want to spend right now...

If I had 60k for a car, it wouldn't be a magnum ;)

DD1,Aug 20 2006, 07:51 PM Wrote:just buy a SRT magnum Steve [Image: mag_sig.jpg]

[right][snapback]203139[/snapback][/right]

Not everyone wants to drive a cow with a rocket booster strapped to it's ass. At the end of the day, it still looks like a cow. Actually, the 300 is a cow, the Magnum is a hearse and the only one worth driving is the Charger.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
^^^i would so drive 300 any given day.....i think they have a very nice look to them.....reminds me if a Bentley in some ways....
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 21 2006, 09:24 AM Wrote:
DD1,Aug 20 2006, 07:51 PM Wrote:just buy a SRT magnum Steve [Image: mag_sig.jpg]

[right][snapback]203139[/snapback][/right]

Not everyone wants to drive a cow with a rocket booster strapped to it's ass. At the end of the day, it still looks like a cow. Actually, the 300 is a cow, the Magnum is a hearse and the only one worth driving is the Charger.
[right][snapback]203156[/snapback][/right]

Uhhhh.... I'm not gonna touch this one..
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
* OAC_Sparky pops some popcorn and gets comfortable.... :ph34r:
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Mustang Chronicles Pt 3 darkpuppet 44 14,235 09-18-2006, 12:59 PM
Last Post: NefCanuck
  The Mustang Chronicles darkpuppet 23 6,331 08-31-2006, 01:08 PM
Last Post: meford4u