Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Couple Updates
ok so here are some pics what i've done to the car so far...

-suspension [full coiloer setup-height/dampening adjustable] FK
-Exhaust=Remus
-Jetta front conversion

PHASE TWO will include...

-jetta smoked E-code headlights [waiting to arrive from Germany]
-Badgeless grille [waiting to get painted
-sideskirts [also need paint]
-rims [already have-install easter weekend likely]
-Euro VR front lip [still have to buy]

before....
before
after...
pic1
pic2
pic3
its nice ....I really like it
CD silver 03zx5,wings west type w, hella projectors,painted SVt upper grill, Grillcraft lower grill,clear corners,clear upper brake light, team dynamic 15 spoke x 17" rims,Kumho 712's 215/40,pacesetter header,magnaflow cat back,FC 65mm tb,RactiveCAI,MSD dis2 ignition,Tayler Vertex wires,SHM udp,Ractive upper strut tower brace,FK hitec suspension with springs/dampers-35/40 drop,Eibach front/rear anti sway bars,Steeda short throw shifter,Momo race air leather knob and e-brake handle,custom fiberglass upper dash with AC el -glow oil pressure/volt gauges,el-glow face gauges
i liked the golf front end better.. personally i would have just tossed some HIDs on there and called it a day

i like the drop a lot..

paint the stock rims black, leave the lip polished.. that would be hoTT

naz,Mar 28 2004, 05:14 PM Wrote:i liked the golf front end better.. personally i would have just tossed some HIDs on there and called it a day

i like the drop a lot..

paint the stock rims black, leave the lip polished.. that would be hoTT
thanks guys

when you see what the finished product looks like, you will likely change your mind on that one....this is just an in-between look...

the drop is nice now...i like it....but i'm gonna lower it prolly 1.25-1.5" when i put the rims on....THEN it will be hoTT

as far as the rims go...those are 16" New Bettle rims....they have my winter tires on them....my summer rims are 17" ones.....bbs style...
Looks quite different from when I last saw it Anthony. Looks pretty good. I'll be honest, I'm not a fan of the Jetta front end. I really like the golf's look, find the Jetta too boxy looking, but I can't wait to see what you have planned. :)
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
looks nice anthony, I am not feelin the jetta front either. I think u should have gone with the MK4 Front end conversion, and use the smoked mk4 lights that Tdot has sitting in his garage ontop of his rabbit. I cant wait to see what u got planned for it next, keep up the good work.
My other ride is your Mom
yo.. BBS bling... ok you are right.. that will look hoTT

i'm surprised you guys aren't feelin' the jolf look....

see...when i got the golf i couldn't decide on what style or direction i wanted to take it in...i thought seriously about the mk4 look headlights and i came this close ][ to buying them ....[yea i know about dans single headlight...kinda useless unless you find the other]...but then i found a site with TONS and TONS of mk3 golf pics....and it really helped me decide what i really liked...and what i wanted out of the golf....and jolf was the answer...not everyone does it....unlike the mk4 look...which is kinda played out to me.
Are you waiting for those headlights from the VWVortex Group Buy?

My bro is patiently waiting for his also...
Anthony no worries its gonna look hoTT... B)
your being different, crossing the line and they just can't feel that.
2010 Hyundai Genesis 2.0T GT
2008 Jetta Sedan
2007 Colorado
2006 Jetta Wagon TDI (Totalled) (Monkey in the middle on 400)
2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart (Totalled)
2000 ZX3 (Darknights 2nd place Focus)
Looks good guy how about a clip of that sweet sweet exhaust sound.
I have a few cars.

One for my dog.
One that has no roof.
One that looks good parked at the golf course.
One that is being rebuilt by a guy named Nero..... will it ever be done?
Super nice COCKFACE! :lol:
not too shabby... for a golf... I actually like the look going on... not a fan of the wheels (they look more like hubcaps than wheels), but hey, whatcha gonna do...

keep the work goin' .. I want to see 2 pimpin' VW's this year...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Actually I like the conversion, and I'm normally not one for the Jetta front end.

*thumbsup*
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I have to admit it looks good the way you have it posted right now, I like the Jetta / Bora front end, kinda looks like the Golf W5 Edition that was in Germany in the late 90's ( I have the scale model of the 1998 W5 Golf ) too bad the W5 is the 5 door h/b & only available in Germany. Plus the Bettle Rims kinda look alright on the car too, very VR6-ish.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
here is my current look...

put the rims on [and yes i lowered the back more after i took this pic....but not much..only about 1/4" more]

latest pic
i dunno what to say man.. on one hand. i am a huge dub fan and give you props for owning a mk3 GTi, which i have always wanted

but at the same time, the style you have taken with it is so different from my own that i am not feeling it

IMHO, its gotta have some BBS on there.. and i would have gone with gunmetal or black with polished lip.. in 16" with hardcore tires

but all the same.. thumbsup for all the work you put in!!

new school

old school

<a href='http://www.sport-styling.de/BBS%20Felge%20GTI_thumb.jpg'>[Image: BBS%20Felge%20GTI_thumb.jpg]
ahhhh naz.. i want those exact same ones you posted for my rabbit... *droool*

(blue car/2nd pic)
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
NAZ- thanks man...i respect that..

the rims i REALLY REALLY want still are some Porsche design 90's or Porsche 928 wheels third choice would be some Benz wheels

but what i have now will have to do...and they aren't all that bad

i would have went with gunmetal...but i had that on the focus...and wasn't feelin' it anymore....wanted something different

i LOVE old school.....but i'm not down with those bbs wheels you posted....if i got any bbs wheel it would be LM's
Focused,Apr 15 2004, 02:58 AM Wrote:here is my current look...

put the rims on [and yes i lowered the back more after i took this pic....but not much..only about 1/4&quot; more]

latest pic
I like the rake that the car has in the pic... sorta oldschool. throw those BBS rims on, and it would kickass!

looks great tho!
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!