Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Gauge Face Opportunity: See Details Inside
Hopefully this is ok with the moderators/staff here..... the details are below.

Tyler from S&H Autotrends offered me the opportunity to try out a gauge face from him for free (including shipping) and then after the install (pics, writeup, etc) take the time to write a review of them and post it on the focus site (FocusFanatics.com) and probably here also. I am the main moderator over on FF.com so that is how I was offered this gauge face if anyone is wondering and they were one of our sponsors at the time of the offer.

Anyway, since most of you know, I sold my focus. I don't have a focus to install these on now and I have mentioned to Tyler that I am unable to write a review here for them.

----------------------------------------------

I have discussed this with Tyler and he said he just wants to send them to someone up here in Canada (since the gauge face is in km/hr) and have them install them, write a detailed review, post it on the forums and obviously keep them, all for free.

The gauge face is white, very subtle numbering, nothing all crazy and at night, the numbers/ticks glow in blue. There is a link to the gauges below that I originally chose..........

http://www.sh-autotrends.com/product_info....&products_id=14

This is roughly the picture of the gauges, except in km/hr.

[Image: resizerrs7.jpg]

DETAILS
Anyway the only requirements will be to write a review of the product, take some pics during the install, etc and post it up on (originally was to be on) FocusFanatics.com and this site.

That's all.....

Please send me an email with your interests to s2@focusfanatics.com or post back on this thread for more details or interest in this.

Also if there is a problem with this (staff), please let me know. I'm going to assume that it is fine since A) the gauges are free, B) this section is for reviews...
i woulnd't mind installing this gauge at all

let me know
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
I've gotten a couple PM's, I will notify everyone soon who will get them.
Lucas (ZX5focused) replied to me about the gauges first so they are his.

Thanks again to everyone that took the time to reply to this.

Lucas, please keep in touch..........

My email is S2@focusfanatics.com
Thanks Chad
Wont take me long to do the write up after i get them, hopefully within a week.
I'll keep you updated with my progress.
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Bah! I didn't get home in time to reply :( Oh well. Thanks for the offer though.
"No, my sons name is also Bort!"
No offence to anybody...but honestly, I think those gauges are hideous.
01-yellow-ZX3,Sep 15 2006 Wrote:No offence to anybody...but honestly, I think those gauges are hideous.
[right][snapback]207289[/snapback][/right]

Agree.
2000 ZX3
Damn.... too slow. My car is white with blue accents under the hood and inside. That woulda worked perfectly with my motif....
White 2001 ZX3
17" FRPP White Rally Wheels, KW Cup Kit (1.6"Wink, Progress 22mm Rear Sway, Short Ram Intake w/K&N Cone, Steeda 65mm TB, Ported 2k Manifold, FRPP 9mm Wires, MAC UDP, Clear Markers, OBX 4-1 Shorty Header, OBX ORP, FS Flex, 2nd Gen. MBRP Exhaust, FS/SCT Multi Chip

My Focus
My Photography
Awesome catch Lucas! I think they'll look sweet... and on the upside, very unique compared to our Speedhut gauges.

And don't forget to post pics before and after of your interior! (not just before and after of the gauge cluster...)
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
01-yellow-ZX3,Sep 15 2006 Wrote:No offence to anybody...but honestly, I think those gauges are hideous.
[right][snapback]207289[/snapback][/right]

Just curious why you think they are hideous? I find them quite subtle, hideous to me is the ebay EL-glow crap or ones with flames, lightning bolts, strange text fonts........

Those are 'close' to a factory look as you can probably get as far as fonts, not to mention, not a 'huge' difference from the classic 'speedhut' look. That is one of the plainest gauge faces I've ever seen yet myself so really wondering how someone could call that 'hideous'....??? BTW, I am not taking offense, just can't imagine how anyone would think those are 'hideous' that's all...........
I'm just not digging the style thats all, they remind me of a 50's style truck.

i think they r alright....i wouldn't mind having those....especially for (love this word) FREE
125whp/129wtq
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
is this deal still on?
Are there any pics of the gauges at night?
I think your 2 years too late./\
might as well close this thread ///// like now
125whp/129wtq
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
ya and the guages sucked ass

light output on them was s***. the guy was supposed to send me new led bulbs for my cluster, never heard from him again = no review/how to

'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
:lol: Got pics of the crap in action?
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
If you want something like that, Central Florida Motorsports has them, I love mine!

[Image: Img_0987.jpg]
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin