Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mbrp Exhaust
:D :D hey i am recieving my MBRP EXHAUST for my WAGON today :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D :P :P :) :P :lol: :blink:

cant wait - who else runs this system and what do you think??
focus gone - 2005 mazda 6 sport gt wagon - lovin it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
got it, love it!!

enough said
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Got it, love it, just hope they sent you the right kit for your wagon (I think the wagon's system mounts a bit differently than the sedan or hatches)

NefCanuck
i like my MBRP

what was the price for the wagon system?

by the way it should mount the same way as sedan or hatch's

all it is just longer pipe on the end
i had to extand mine by 5 or so inches cuz it was of zx5
other then that its the same

congrats on your on your buy still...ur prob the first wagon on fcanada.net with exhaust system
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
One of the best out there, actually I can't believe people are still asking this question. The MBRP has been out for the focus for over 5 years now, and very very popular. Tons of people have it... I had it, I love it, I miss it bad (sold the focus)....

In all honestly, I think it's one of the better catbacks out there.
It's impeccable in appearance, not ricey-sounding and in my opinion it's the best cat-back value there is for the Focus. That, and it's 100% Canadian designed and made! :D
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
It has been on my wagon for over 3 years now, it's a great exhaust!!!
Silver 05 ZX4 SES

RPM Black 501 18X7, Falken 215/35/18's, MBRP Stainless Cat-Back Exhaust Gen 2, FocusSport Header and Flex, Eibach Sportlines, Eibach Struts & Shocks, Eibach Sway Bars, AEM Cold Intake, FocusSport Strut Bar, Pioneer Head Unit, Boston 6.5 for Doors, Speedhut White Face Gauges, Momo Pedals, Crystal Clear Bumper Lenses, Niken Shorty Antena, Tint. RS Widebody Kit Ready for 2010...!

Fat Guy in Small Car...
It rules...nuff said
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
x2
rice
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
I don't like it at all

Bad sound

Sorry all MBRP owners

E.O Masiv!
New look for the summer
SVT ZX5 Focus Build#56 01/29/2003
I think there is something wrong with my car, every time I shift I hear Psssst noise?
Looking to get 25-30psi with a Procharger

[Image: style7,TikEtZ.png]
+ Infinity.

Love mine. Espcially with my header, ORP, and FC flex.
White 2001 ZX3
17" FRPP White Rally Wheels, KW Cup Kit (1.6"Wink, Progress 22mm Rear Sway, Short Ram Intake w/K&N Cone, Steeda 65mm TB, Ported 2k Manifold, FRPP 9mm Wires, MAC UDP, Clear Markers, OBX 4-1 Shorty Header, OBX ORP, FS Flex, 2nd Gen. MBRP Exhaust, FS/SCT Multi Chip

My Focus
My Photography
I love mine. Nearly silent at idle, pretty quiet while driving, and if you mash the gas, it growls pretty good.

I've gotten a lot of comments from the guys at work over it too, because its not all obnoxious and raspy. And they drive some pretty nice stuff (M3, Evolution IX, WRX). Even the IS300 snob who hates the Focus said he liked it.

When the wife's exhaust craps the bed, guess what she's getting? Yep, an MBRP. (Plus another resonator to keep it quieter for her).
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
I'm curious as to how an entire, mellow-sounding exhaust is considered "rice"?

As for the "bad sound", do you have some objective thoughts to back up your claims?

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Getting one after the winter.
Heard it, loved it, want it.
Alien-Tek,Sep 28 2006, 09: Wrote:Getting one after the winter.
[right][snapback]209127[/snapback][/right]

Do it now... it's so cheap for what it does and if you're willing to drive up there all it costs you is a half tank of gas... you know you want to :D

NefCanuck
NOS2Go4Me,Sep 28 2006, 07:48 AM Wrote:I'm curious as to how an entire, mellow-sounding exhaust is considered "rice"?

As for the "bad sound", do you have some objective thoughts to back up your claims?
[right][snapback]208948[/snapback][/right]

After market exhausts don't sound good on any 4banger cars

I've heard a couple MBRP's no likey not for me

Sorry this is just my opinion

The best exhaust sound is a G35

E.O Masiv!
New look for the summer
SVT ZX5 Focus Build#56 01/29/2003
I think there is something wrong with my car, every time I shift I hear Psssst noise?
Looking to get 25-30psi with a Procharger

[Image: style7,TikEtZ.png]
NefCanuck,Sep 28 2006, 09:50 PM Wrote:
Alien-Tek,Sep 28 2006, 09: Wrote:Getting one after the winter.
[right][snapback]209127[/snapback][/right]

Do it now... it's so cheap for what it does and if you're willing to drive up there all it costs you is a half tank of gas... you know you want to :D

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]209131[/snapback][/right]

I know I want to, and everyone else does.
But where the hell is Huntsville?!?

I've heard of the place, I might have to mapquest the byatch.

It's about 2 hours North of Toronto via the 400 / Highway 11 North.

Turn west off 11 at Madill Church Road, then dog north following Old Ferguson Road. Just past the Rona sign on the right-hand side, it shares a driveway with the Harley dealer.

actually taking the car in to get the mbrp a little "quieter" from joe, this arabic mechanic friend of mine.
My other ride is your Mom

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mbrp Exhaust DRyanC 3 1,817 07-29-2007, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Alec Brandon
  Where To Get Focus Mbrp Exhaust? 02_svt_guy 15 4,590 02-07-2007, 06:05 AM
Last Post: Flofocus
  Mbrp Exhaust Sundown 14 5,625 12-11-2005, 12:45 AM
Last Post: NOS2Go4Me
  Polishing Mbrp Exhaust Tip... Drivesthebeast 7 2,758 09-22-2005, 11:51 AM
Last Post: ZX3TUNING