Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Hellas On The Rear! Proj's On The Front
New hellas on today

[Image: hella1.jpg]

[Image: hella2.jpg]

[Image: hella3.jpg]

Projectors on a little while ago, I know.. ebay. But they work well with the silverstars....probably going to paint them black.

[Image: proj2.jpg]

[Image: proj1.jpg]

[Image: proj3.jpg]

Dan
looks good man

get rid of that saturn thing on ur lisence plate ;)
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
Heh, ya I know. I got my focus used from the saturn dealer and never really thought about getting another one... good idea.
Dan
black rims would look sweet on that car.... not sure about the black head lights idea...cuz u don't really have anything else black.....just tellin u some of my thoughts
125whp/129wtq
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
Tail lights look good. But FYI, they're aren't hella's those look like the morrettes.

I'm not sure about the black headlights, but if you're gonna paint them yourself, the great thing is that if you don't like them black you can always repaint them.

And you definately need a new license plate surround, and you should check your headlights, looks like one of the bulbs is burnt out in the pic.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

Looks great! Oh and aside from the plate bracket, that exhaust needs a change. :P

I love the look of the carbon fiber on yellow, awesome contrast!

Here's my stock exhaust with a tip from Speedy (looks almost like the MBRP tip, just a little thicker):

[Image: IMG_9126Medium.jpg]
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Ya I was trying to get some black wheels, but now I have to park it for the winter... maybe in the spring. Ya, I tried the black idea out in photoshop... not nice looking afterall. I will probably get them painted with my roush midwing, when I put it on.

Dan
habmann,Nov 6 2006, 05:42 PM Wrote:Tail lights look good. But FYI, they're aren't hella's those look like the morrettes.

I'm not sure about the black headlights, but if you're gonna paint them yourself, the great thing is that if you don't like them black you can always repaint them.

And you definately need a new license plate surround, and you should check your headlights, looks like one of the bulbs is burnt out in the pic.
[right][snapback]214883[/snapback][/right]

Pretty sure they're hellas, that's what the lenses say right on em'.

The light on the headlight lense is from the flash of the camera.

Thats a nice tip!

SO rusty that pipe cover is. The pipe got chipped and looked bad, so I put that thing on and it was rusted in two weeks, and now looks worse! Exaust in the spring if everything works out.
Dan
Those tails do look like Morette tails rather than Hella. The Hella tails don't have that little ridge that runs down the outside of the light clusters.. the lenses are probably made by Hella though, they make a lot of lenses for lots of applications.

I think the Morette tails look really good with the inside part of that ridge (closest to the windows, including all around the bulbs) painted black.

And is it just me, or in the 2nd picture does it look like the color is off? Maybe it's just the lighting.
i love those tails, unfortunately i dont think yellow does them justice. just doesnt look right. same with the healights, they stand out way too much. jsut not my thing i guess
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
I dunno why someone would want the morette outside, but have hella lights on the inside..

[Image: hella_logo.jpg]
Dan
Nice work man! I love the headlights!

I've actually always admired the hatches for being able to pull off those tails, too.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Looks hot!
Those headlights would look a lot better painted.. yellow or black, anything is better than fake carbon fiber.
guilty,Nov 7 2006, 10:38 AM Wrote:Those headlights would look a lot better painted.. yellow or black, anything is better than fake carbon fiber.
[right][snapback]214980[/snapback][/right]

im voting for yellow for the headlights
125whp/129wtq
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
The headlights look ok in contrast to the body colour, especially with the Faux CF finish to them.

The car will look great with an MBRP sticking out of the rear bumper, and even better with some dark rims too. I'm thinking the Ford Racing "Rallye" Wheels in black powedercoat would look awesome on that car.

As for the tails....not a huge fan, but then again, I'm not a fan of ANY aftermarket tailight for the H/B Foci...except for the Euro Ford ones or InPro's...

Good luck with the car though!
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
Tails look nice, not so much the headlights thought (just IMHO).
I kinda like the morettes or hellas what ever they are.. b/c they were the first non-oem tail that came out that I really liked. I REALLY hate the APC Cannons dunno why ppl still buy them.
My other ride is your Mom
I say paint everything flat black. flat black. flat black. Rims too....paint it all! Muahahahahahahaha!
2002 Infra-red ZTS