Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Lost A Good Friend Today.
well after getting the news I didn't want to hear on Monday, I found out my former co-worker and really good friend Irene was rushed to hospital, only to have found out that her cancer moved from her bones to her brain, and after setting up a time to see her this weekend and looking forward to seeing her, I got the call I didn't expect, my Sister called me sobbing tonight, telling me that Irene Died in hospital this morning.. :(

Honestly, I really don't know what to feel right now, but I know she's in a better place, and at rest.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Ouch, condolences, but as you said, she's probably in a better place now and pain free...

NefCanuck
I'm sorry to hear that dude. As has already been said she's in a better place.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

My Condolences to you and the Family.
My condolences. I know what you are going through. Sorry for your loss
Sorry to hear... It's never easy saying goodbye, even if it is expected.

Ryan
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
Sorry.

My Mom went the same way.

Just know that your friend is not in pain anymore.
Sorry to hear that. I lost a friend a couple summers ago, similar situation. I'm truely sorry for your loss. Take care.
No name, Cheap and Slutty.

MMM Daddy Like
sorry for your loss man.. you gots friends here if you need to vent.

Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!