Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let It Snow :)
It's nuts, my boss called me last night and asked if i'd like to take the day off, thank god... not crazy about calling in and saying I can't make it out (even if that is the truth) with a new job and all. I saw a car coming down the street last night, got stuck a few times, backed out and ploughed through the street like you'd never believe.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
I was close to calling in this morning. Snow drifted everywhere, not a plow in sight. Took me 55 minutes to make my 20 minute commute. Got stuck twice until I decided to make stop signs optional if there were no cars around.

The office is going to be empty, 3 people have already called off.
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
Figures... we have absolutely nothing here! It's -20C currently with windchills to -30C, and that's all. :(

We do have this, though:
[Image: th_DSC_0001-1.jpg]
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
took me an hour to get home from work and that was taking city streets, no way in hell I'm taking the highway in this weather.. and it's normally a 15 minute commute to work and back.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Nos multiply your picture by 3.

I have 5ft snow drifts in my back yard and a meter and a half on my front porch.

I feel so sorry for my neighbors, they shoveled for 3 hours last night only to wake up and shovel double that
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
Got in okay... took about 20 minutes though, usual time is about seven minutes depending on lights.

Looks like we'll only have a skeleton staff though... and of course the chest thumper who bellows he has a 4x4 is nowhere in sight :rolleyes:

Only annoying part was going from the heated garage ramp to the snow covered parking lot, gave the TC a momentary brain fart :ph34r:

NefCanuck
Took about 45min to get in this morning. My test crew all decided to work from home. And we have to finish out UAT today. GREAT!!!
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
D-Dub,Feb 14 2007, 09: Wrote:Nos multiply your picture by 3.

I have 5ft snow drifts in my back yard and a meter and a half on my front porch.

I feel so sorry for my neighbors, they shoveled for 3 hours last night only to wake up and shovel double that
[right][snapback]226850[/snapback][/right]

We get that for most of the winter, dude ;)

That was the beginning of the winter for us... I should take a picture of my deck tonight.

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
This is nuts, after three hours of shoveling and snow blowing, it still hasn't stopped! I've got some more pictures to take, we've got huge snowdrifts on the roof and i'd say at least 7ft snow drifts allover the backyard! At least our poodle is having a fun time... :lol:

[Image: IMG_9475Medium.jpg]

[Image: IMG_9478Medium.jpg]

[Image: IMG_9479Medium.jpg]
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
D-Dub,Feb 14 2007, 09: Wrote:Nos multiply your picture by 3.

[right][snapback]226850[/snapback][/right]
Yep, the neighbour snowblowed my driveway for my last night, it filled in and then some, but the street itself has 3' drifts across it.

Figured Valentine's Day was a good day to go back to bed and sleep in with the wife....
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
shovel twice last nite and of course this morning, my back is sore.

On hwy 400 doing 100km this morning and a lady on cell fly by me doing at least 120km, a min later she decide to do a sudden lane change and get caught in the snow between lane. spin and hit the wall, and bounce back stop in front of me, I barely able to stop. Stupid B!tch.
2000 ZX3: KW coil-over/IceMan/FC UPD/Megaflow cat-back /energy bushing all over/Ported TB/home make ground wires

260000km and counting.....
Focus Is Art,Feb 14 2007, 12:13 PM Wrote:shovel twice last nite and of course this morning, my back is sore.

On hwy 400 doing 100km this morning and a lady on cell fly by me doing at least 120km, a min later she decide to do a sudden lane change and get caught in the snow between lane.  spin and hit the wall, and bounce back stop in front of me, I barely able to stop.  Stupid B!tch.
[right][snapback]226874[/snapback][/right]

HA HA

[Image: nelson.gif]
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
^^ X2 :lol:

Stupid people make me laugh.

Hmm, I guess I don't mind the rain all that much after all :lol:
No name, Cheap and Slutty.

MMM Daddy Like
Thankfully, there isn't a specific commandment "Thou shalt not covet they neighbour's snowblower." He let me borrow it after I was out shovelling for a couple hours.

These were after the plow came through at 10AM, finished shovelling/snowblowing at 5PM.

[Image: 2007_0214_191857AAMedium.jpg]
[Image: 2007_0214_191831AAMedium.jpg]
[Image: 2007_0214_191816AAMedium.jpg]
Just did a Timmy's run at work. Still coming down a bit here, and driving down Pinecrest was fun. About an inch of hard pack on the roads.

Watched an idiot perform a U-turn in an Accent with oncoming traffic... He had no traction once he pulled it around and ground two lanes of Richmond Rd. and Pinecrest to a halt until he got his POS out of the way. Dumbass.

On an up note, the Ultra Grip Ice's performed well. :headbang:

Ryan
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
OAC_Sparky,Feb 14 2007, 07:07 PM Wrote:[Image: 2007_0214_191816AAMedium.jpg]
[right][snapback]226935[/snapback][/right]

Boy, really easy to tell which of the cars gets the loving isn't it? :lol:

I had to laugh, washed my car the other day and after I got to work yesterday my co-worker commented on how clean it looked considering how bad the roads were.

Kinda helps when you actually pay a premium to get a decent wash and then dry it off afterwards by hand B)

NefCanuck
That's a nice house. :)

NOS2Go4Me,Feb 15 2007, 12:01 PM Wrote:That's a nice house. :)
[right][snapback]226998[/snapback][/right]
It is. I've been inside and even been shown the "bedroom".

Not to mention his extensive don't fawk with my wife/daughter collection. Kinda scary.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.