Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help With Something For Work.
Serious posts only fellas:

Q: WHAT ICON COMES TO MIND WHEN YOU THINK OF STRENGTH?

Q: WHAT ICON COMES TO MIND WHEN YOU THINK OF RESPONSIBILITY?

Any help woul dbe great guys.

Thanks.

-Anthony.
Hrm, strength as in physical? That would be Hercules.

Strength as in a substance? Diamonds

Responsibility? First thing that pops to mind is the "justice is blind status" (You know the one I'm talking about right? Blindfolded woman holding a set of scales in one hand and a book in the other)

NefCanuck
image for strength: a man (or woman) flexing their biceps.
image for responsibility: a pregnant (we're talking about ready to burst) woman standing alone.

Although... your could make a valid argument for each icon/image, depending on what that persons' values are.
Someone might see emotional strength as more virtuous than physical strength and may respond better to a depiction of that... although it's hard to turn emotions into picture :)

that's a toughie... I guess you would need to give us a bit more info about your target audience
Does a shorty anntena count as a mod?? Wink
2006 ZX5 UV red with SAP package

"Two things in life are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe"
Strength - first thought was a flexed bicep - like Chica said.

Responsibility - something representing oversight. I don't know really what kind of symbol that would be though.

I guess a father standing over his family, wife and kids, because he would be responsible to support and direct them.

Responsibility is difficult because there are different definitions or uses of the term.
No name, Cheap and Slutty.

MMM Daddy Like
^^now you see my frustration!
Strength - 40 ton Dump Truck

Responsibility - Dunno

Edit: Responisbility - Soldiers saluting a commanding officer.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
STRENGTH - CHAIN LINKS (LINKED TOGETHER)
RESPONSIBLILITY - SILUHOUETTE* MAN HOLDING CHILDS HAND (MAYBE STICKLIKE PEOPLE)
02' SONIC BLUE, SVTF #2686 OF 4788
K&N FIPK
SCT XCAL-2 POWERED BY STEEDA
SCREAMIN' DEMON COIL PACK & LIVEWIRES
STEEDA STRUT TOWER BRACE (SONIC BLUE)
STEEDA STS
STEEDA REAR POLY MOTOR MOUNT
DEI HEADER WRAP
MBRP 2.5" EXHAUST
EBC GREENSTUFF PADS
EBC SLOTTED AND DIMPLED ROTORS
RUSSELL STEEL BRAIDED LINES
EURO SVT RIMS 17" General Exclaim UHP
ALPINE H/U

Winter package includes Euro SVT RIMS with Nokian WR'S
Stegnth: bar bel

responcibility: hand shake?
[Image: forumsig.jpg]

I could List my mods.. my times and even my future mods here.. but there the same as yours.. with a little less conversation and a lot more action!
responsibility: Somethign along the lines thats already been said...A woman holding her new born.

Strentgh: A picture of my beer gut. Its solid.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
ZED_not_zee,Feb 28 2007, 07:12 PM Wrote:Stegnth: bar bel

responcibility: hand shake?
[right][snapback]228481[/snapback][/right]

+1
[Image: forumn-stuffcopy.jpg]
Strength = bicep, like Arm & Hammer baking soda.

Responsibility = newborn in mothers arms.

Where do I pick up my cheque?
Old enough to know me limit, yet young enough to exceed it.
these are the first thing that came to my mind

strength= soldier

responsibility= parents
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
Strength= Flexed Bicep, or a "muscle man"
Responsibility= Family, with Mom and Dad standing over two or three young kids, with a
house in the background
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
Strength could be a bunch of different things, one is a Leaf Cutter Ant lifting a huge part of leaf or a person lifting heavy weight like a heavy bench press would be physical strength. could also see strength in determination like in a cancer survivor and even mental strength by some tackling a hard problem solving question on a test.

Responsibility, that is completly up to your own personal ethics on what you think is responsible. that could be recycling certain items from your house, answering the call when your country needs you, or a father holding a new born baby. You can take it from so many different way from environmental to political and patriotisms.

hope you understand that all
'03 Focus SVT
Strength - Barbell
Responsibility - Baby came to mind first, Sheppard (sheppard's staff).. the thing with Responsibility, is that it has many subjective contexts.. what context do you want responsiblity in? You're obviously looking to market a product/service.. knowing the product/service would help establish the context for the responsibility icon.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Strength - Atlas, holding the weight of the world on his shoulders.

Responsbility - a Visa bill or something with the "amount owing this month - $0.00" line showing... with a bunch of previous purchases showing as well.

Know what I mean? The last line is a complete pre-payment of the Visa bill before the bill was sent. :)
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
streghth: condom with a roll of toonies hanging in it...

Responcibilty: empty condom rapper

I dunno what target market this is for...
[Image: forumsig.jpg]

I could List my mods.. my times and even my future mods here.. but there the same as yours.. with a little less conversation and a lot more action!