Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bmw Got Broken Into Last Night
:angry:

They took all my change and tried taking the radio...something must have spooked em cuz they couldnt get it out and they decided the faceplate was good enuff :angry: :angry:

The radio bezel is all dented and hanging out, pretty pathetic. Hate this feeling and I made sure to give my dog s*** this morning. Told he's sleeping at the front door for the rest of the week incase they come back for the rest. :lol:

So now that I have a radio with no faceplate, I have to go buy a new one.

I fawkin hate theives.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
sounds like crack victums taking change and F'n up on the radio...
[Image: forumsig.jpg]

I could List my mods.. my times and even my future mods here.. but there the same as yours.. with a little less conversation and a lot more action!
ZED_not_zee,Feb 28 2007, 10:36 AM Wrote:sounds like crack victums taking change and F'n up on the radio...
[right][snapback]228451[/snapback][/right]

lol, there's not much crackheads where I live, but you could be right...soembody looking fo rmoney for drugs or something.

:huh: doesn't your BMW have a break in alarm? Surprised that it doesn't since BMW's have been a favourite theft target for years :(

NefCanuck
No alarm. Don't think it was an option in 1988.

And no, Im not putting one on, its a beater that im not suppose to put money into, well...now I have to buy a new radio.
Sorry to hear that Flo... Ottawa is getting pretty bad for that petty stuff.
Does a shorty anntena count as a mod?? Wink
2006 ZX5 UV red with SAP package

"Two things in life are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe"
maybe the dog didn't want to bother cause you put the Canadiens jersey on him, and deep down he's a Sens fan. :lol:
'03 Focus SVT
FocusGuy7476,Feb 28 2007, 01:11 PM Wrote:maybe the dog didn't want to bother cause you put the Canadiens jersey on him, and deep down he's a Sens fan.  :lol:
[right][snapback]228476[/snapback][/right]

Don't kid yourself... nobody deep down is a true Sens fan.... they are all fair-weather fans!

Cheer when they are winning, boo when they are losing

"Two things in life are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe"
FocusGuy7476,Feb 28 2007, 02:11 PM Wrote:maybe the dog didn't want to bother cause you put the Canadiens jersey on him, and deep down he's a Sens fan.  :lol:

whatever :rolleyes: hes grounded. No cheez whiz for a week! :lol:
Flofocus,Feb 28 2007, 06:32 PM Wrote:
FocusGuy7476,Feb 28 2007, 02:11 PM Wrote:maybe the dog didn't want to bother cause you put the Canadiens jersey on him, and deep down he's a Sens fan.  :lol:

whatever :rolleyes: hes grounded. No cheez whiz for a week! :lol:
[right][snapback]228479[/snapback][/right]

:lol: :lol: :lol: ............. ahhhh dogs gotta love em !! I used to have a miniature pincher that would wake you if someone came within 10ft of the house. I couldn't believe his sense of hearing !! RIP Bud :(
Strive for that moment when you're only a slice of pizza and a hooker away from paradise.
thats the thing....the fawker must have been a ninja or something. Wife and I are constantly being woken up by him barking at people just walking by at 2am, and I usually do get up to look.
ZX5chica,Feb 28 2007, 01:31 PM Wrote:Don't kid yourself... nobody deep down is a true Sens fan.... they are all fair-weather fans!

[right][snapback]228478[/snapback][/right]
No, those are hockey fans. Let your team know when they're messing up.

Better that then stick your head in the sand and hope your team wins the Cup SOMETIME in the NEXT 40 years. :lol:
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
OAC_Sparky,Feb 28 2007, 04:34 PM Wrote:
ZX5chica,Feb 28 2007, 01:31 PM Wrote:Don't kid yourself... nobody deep down is a true Sens fan.... they are all fair-weather fans!

[right][snapback]228478[/snapback][/right]
No, those are hockey fans. Let your team know when they're messing up.

Better that then stick your head in the sand and hope your team wins the Cup SOMETIME in the NEXT 40 years. :lol:
[right][snapback]228489[/snapback][/right]
True, the habs fans are the 1st to boo theyre own team when they are playing like poo!! :lol:

But this thread isnt about that, its about my dog not being alert and ninja theives.

Capiche?
Sorry to hear flo hope that they come back and your dog snaps there a@@ off lol
Ford Focus SES ZX5
Blue Underglow, Clear Corners, Shorty antenna, vogtland springs , Rust Module,Truebendz 2.5 ss magnaflow and Fuzion 205/50/16 HRI's
TEAM DURATEC # 99
Flofocus,Feb 28 2007, 03:38 PM Wrote:True, the habs fans are the 1st to boo theyre own team when they are playing like poo!! :lol:

But this thread isnt about that, its about my dog not being alert and ninja theives. 

Capiche?

Wasn't trying to thread-jack.
Tell your dog to get growling :)

ninja like chris farly

I think your dog is jsut a mid class spoil mutt
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Flofocus,Feb 28 2007, 03:38 PM Wrote:Capiche?
[right][snapback]228491[/snapback][/right]
Ooops. Sorry.

THOSE BASTARDS!!

Better?
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
thats it Nate.....its time to get a Pit

or

a Shepard
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
Damn if i ever caught some one breaking into my car they would be the ones having a lawsuite against me............
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]
NikiterZTS,Feb 28 2007, 09:20 PM Wrote:thats it Nate.....its time to get a Pit

or

a Shepard
[right][snapback]228530[/snapback][/right]

LOL, what do you think I own? American Staff Terrier, Look it up. ;)

[Image: mac10.jpg]