Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Done.
bigman,Apr 24 2007, 08:03 PM Wrote:i have a 2.25 not 2.5.  im thiknin of building a 3" turndown from the DP to a res  then turn it down before the bend at the tank.  question is will it be worth the added noise.
[right][snapback]236204[/snapback][/right]

Whats the rest of the exhaust size? Probably not worth the extra noise, but worth teh extra power. ;)
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Thats a nice setup! Glad to see everything worked out well for ya.
2.5" downpipe, 2.5"Flex and 2.25 catback. if its not worth the extra noise i aint gonna do it then. as for the extra power im coming from a NA focus to boosted focus. i dont think im going to notice 20HP.
Turbo Kit For sale. Bills SUCK.
bigman,Apr 25 2007, 04:33 PM Wrote:2.5" downpipe, 2.5"Flex and 2.25 catback.  if its not worth the extra noise i aint gonna do it then.  as for the extra power im coming from a NA focus to boosted focus.  i dont think im going to notice 20HP.
[right][snapback]236303[/snapback][/right]

ah, i thought you were 2.25 straight through...

Shouldnt be that much extra noise, turbo muffles it pretty good. I'd spend the money on tuning though. :D
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
its nice and quiet right now till the gate open. open gate is LOUD and sounds liek s***. good thing it stays shut most of the time. im going to hold off on building the 3" until i get it up and running.
i love my open wastegate, sounds mean as hell. and its more hp :D
[Image: forumn-stuffcopy.jpg]
when i first had it running i didnt have the spring in the gate and at idle it was disgusting. hopefully it doesnt sound that bad when im hammering on it spooling. hha
it sounds like a damn jet when in full boost. i know a few hondas that have it and it doesnt sound as nice, and in tunnels it hurts your ears :P
[Image: forumn-stuffcopy.jpg]
sounds liek good times. i kinda liek how quiet my car is right now. i REALLY need to get it on the dyno and tuned.
car is going to the tuner this riday ans being tuned on saturday. wish me luck yall.
bigman,May 1 2007, 05:32 PM Wrote:car is going to the tuner this riday ans being tuned on saturday.  wish me luck yall.
[right][snapback]236967[/snapback][/right]

ooooo
im coming by to check it out!!
what time he starting dyno tuning on sat?
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
guys, take videos or some pics
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
i dont think ill even be there for it man but your more then wlecome to go check it out and take a video if you want man. ill know more on friday when he comes to get my car.
joel's on his way with the trailer as im typing this. i SHOULD be hooked up on the dyno by 5. ill most liekly be picking it up on sunday unless he can magically tune my car in a few hours. wish me luck peeps. lates.
ya i went to the wings game, so i never stopped by there

hope it all went well
post up the numbers when you get it

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
congrats on the build

sounds like a mean foci
02' SONIC BLUE, SVTF #2686 OF 4788
K&N FIPK
SCT XCAL-2 POWERED BY STEEDA
SCREAMIN' DEMON COIL PACK & LIVEWIRES
STEEDA STRUT TOWER BRACE (SONIC BLUE)
STEEDA STS
STEEDA REAR POLY MOTOR MOUNT
DEI HEADER WRAP
MBRP 2.5" EXHAUST
EBC GREENSTUFF PADS
EBC SLOTTED AND DIMPLED ROTORS
RUSSELL STEEL BRAIDED LINES
EURO SVT RIMS 17" General Exclaim UHP
ALPINE H/U

Winter package includes Euro SVT RIMS with Nokian WR'S
tuner said that 7psi would be VERY safe and the tune is real safe too. i need an O2 and TB i just found out whilel iwas there. ill scan the dyno later tonight and post it up. its a whole new car thou. cant wait to get the little things done and upgrade parts to get it up to 9 or 10PSI.
bigman,May 6 2007, 05:01 PM Wrote:tuner said that 7psi would be VERY safe and the tune is real safe too.  i need an O2 and TB i just found out whilel iwas there.  ill scan the dyno later tonight and post it up.  its a whole new car thou.  cant wait to get the little things done and upgrade parts to get it up to 9 or 10PSI.
[right][snapback]237546[/snapback][/right]

awesome man!!!! B)
joel can email you the didgital image of the sheet so you dont have to scan it

wish i coulda made it out :(

no worries man. it was STRESSFULL for both me and joel. pics and dyno will be up at http://www.wpracing.ca. im going to drive it sum more. teeeheeee.
bigman,May 6 2007, 05:22 PM Wrote:no worries man.  it was STRESSFULL for both me and joel.  pics and dyno will be up at http://www.wpracing.ca.  im going to drive it sum more.  teeeheeee.
[right][snapback]237548[/snapback][/right]

awesome!!!