Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seats Are Here (updated 01-01-05)
Finally got my seats. I know there not a high end brand but there not bad at all. Still look the exact same and feal as my freinds Sparco Tornios. Any way they came with the slider and the crank adjustment. The cranks dont even bother me. Im so used to that style seat I can take the seats from down to up in seconds.

Getting them in the car is another issue. I am taking them to a guy to get brackets made to adapt right to the stock holes. To be quite honest the bars that are on there allready are so very close to fitting allready LOL. SO CLOSE!!!

Any way the main reason I got these instead of the Sparcos is I plan on taking these in next week to get refabricated in two tone leather (black and same color as car) then also get some more padding done on the sides and the upper shoulder area. Its nice having family in the appalstry business. I then also plan on getting the Focus Canada.net logo embroidered on the top. Back seats well be done at a later time.

The only thing wrong with them is what my mom pointed out and that is the stiching. Its not bad but it could use some more to make it better. It dont matter for me thow.

[Image: 120304001.jpg]

[Image: 120304002.jpg]

[Image: 120304003.jpg]

[Image: 120304004.jpg]
Jay i think you have a problem...

And it's called spending money!
Nice man your car is gonna look siic...keep it up, your so close to having anything and everything done to a focus.
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
Nice. Look good. I want those, but covered in Neoprene
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
/\ /\ /\
I agree with you.
Maybe you should put your credit card on ice for awhile. ;)
2003 CD Silver SVT Focus
#21 of 2173
lol na these were a cash purchase (paypal)
Just joking with you Jay. I'm glad you do the cash thing because those credit card get alot of people in trouble.The seats will look great once you redo them in the leather. I can wait to see your car when everything is finished. Tyler also wants new seat for his car.
2003 CD Silver SVT Focus
#21 of 2173
Where do you work?

Those seats look nice by the way, I think if anybody were to buy them and not have plans to reupolster them, I'd probably sport for the suede.
I work at Staples call center for some American company called Quill Office Supply.

Any way looks like I got to by another set. The puppies took them over..

[Image: Picture029_04Dec04.jpg]

[Image: Picture033_04Dec04.jpg]
thabrat,Dec 3 2004, 08:10 PM Wrote:Its nice having family in the appalstry business.
[right][snapback]72750[/snapback][/right]
I hope they are better at upholstery than you are at spelling. :lol:
Nice seats BTW.
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
Haha

Your dogs are all thinking "man he musta overnighted these straight from Japan y0!"
:lol: LOL I love that saying
I love those pics with the dogs. They do kinda of take over anything that is there level. Got to make it smells like them. I know I have two dogs. Anything thing that comes in the house they have to check it out.
2003 CD Silver SVT Focus
#21 of 2173
what did you do or are you gonna do for brackets jason? (just curious to find out what route you took)
Run your car, not your mouth
making my own brackets. then getting them powder coated black to look all nice and pro. I am waiting for my dad to get me the metal I need.
Please right a How to when your done.
I well be taking pictures
Relieved to know you're recovering them.
Your Mother has a good eye!
The seat on my right the stiching looks off-angle
(could be the way the seat is sitting on the floor?)
Keep the pics roll'n!
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...
Very nice Jay..... those will look awesome in your car. Do they tilt also? Pretty decent looking quality also. How's the color match to the interior of your car?

OT - Donna I know what you mean, it's all about financial planning. I always get a kick out of the fact that between my fiancee and I, we 'tend' to be better off then most of our friends (some of them are lawyers) for the fact that we budget our finances and stay away from the credit stuff. Also on a side note, I always find it funny when people actually give me s**t if I mention I would rather save up the cash and buy the purchase straight out then put it on credit.

Whoever invented credit cards was very very very smart. The companies make a total killing off them.
S2,Dec 7 2004, 10:57 AM Wrote:Very nice Jay..... those will look awesome in your car.  Do they tilt also?  Pretty decent looking quality also.  How's the color match to the interior of your car? 

OT - Donna I know what you mean, it's all about financial planning.  I always get a kick out of the fact that between my fiancee and I, we 'tend' to be better off then most of our friends (some of them are lawyers) for the fact that we budget our finances and stay away from the credit stuff.  Also on a side note, I always find it funny when people actually give me s**t if I mention I would rather save up the cash and buy the purchase straight out then put it on credit.

Whoever invented credit cards was very very very smart.  The companies make a total killing off them.
[right][snapback]73229[/snapback][/right]
They don't off the consumer if you pay the full balance on the due date. ;) Then you get upto 55 days of free credit and any other air miles or rewards points. Don't worry the credit card companies still get their percentage from the vendors.
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
hope you don't get into an accident, those are probably not really good quality.

Are they?

I thought most of these seats were "off road only" or "not intended for race use" making me think they will crap out in an accident?

Wondering because that's pretty much the main reason I haven't replaced my seats yet. that and the "good" seats are WAY too much $$