Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fs Topic Area
just gonna ask that anyone that has had parts for sale in the FS section please go and post whether or not the item has been sold that way we can go through and delete any items not for sale anymore...

thanx
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
What, I am too busy for this crap. Go ahead and delete anything I posted for sale. I can always repost it.

And I didn't even call you a fuktard.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Should probably just purge all sale ads that have been inactive for more than 6 months or something. If it hasnt sold in that timeframe and you still want to sell it, post another ad.

Sounds like a fair system.
meford4u,Dec 16 2004, 12:52 PM Wrote:What, I am too busy for this crap.  Go ahead and delete anything I posted for sale.  I can always repost it.

And I didn't even call you a fuktard.
[right][snapback]74812[/snapback][/right]

....riight? :blink:

guilty,Dec 16 2004, 04:01 PM Wrote:Should probably just purge all sale ads that have been inactive for more than 6 months or something.  If it hasnt sold in that timeframe and you still want to sell it, post another ad.

Sounds like a fair system.
[right][snapback]74843[/snapback][/right]

fair enough, thats the system now lol good call steve
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
nothing is supposed to stay longer then a month.
ZX3TUNR,Dec 16 2004, 07:01 PM Wrote:nothing is supposed to stay longer then a month.
[right][snapback]74900[/snapback][/right]

pff who made u boss :P
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
Its all done automatically...
http://www.msnusers.com/58o37ju05p288ha003...0pic%20%235.jpg

this might work....car looks hot though....if I do say so myself
CD silver 03zx5,wings west type w, hella projectors,painted SVt upper grill, Grillcraft lower grill,clear corners,clear upper brake light, team dynamic 15 spoke x 17" rims,Kumho 712's 215/40,pacesetter header,magnaflow cat back,FC 65mm tb,RactiveCAI,MSD dis2 ignition,Tayler Vertex wires,SHM udp,Ractive upper strut tower brace,FK hitec suspension with springs/dampers-35/40 drop,Eibach front/rear anti sway bars,Steeda short throw shifter,Momo race air leather knob and e-brake handle,custom fiberglass upper dash with AC el -glow oil pressure/volt gauges,el-glow face gauges
I already set it to delete stuff in 30 days of it being posted...

So unless Jay changed something it should still be like that ...

If it did get changed... change it back.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.