Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinions
I've been wanting to get a vinyl windshield banner, to block some of the sun that the visors don't get and to add a little bit of custom to my WHITE ZTS.
Just wanted to get some different ideas for the colour of the vinyl and what slogan to do. Please be nice.... :blink:

I'm thinking either white or black for the banner
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
go for white and support ford..mine is like..
"ford oval" http://www.fordteamrs.com "ford oval"

or white banner and say zts in black..

or black banner and say zts in white..
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Steeda banner in white lettering ? just shooting ideas
Ford Focus SES ZX5
Blue Underglow, Clear Corners, Shorty antenna, vogtland springs , Rust Module,Truebendz 2.5 ss magnaflow and Fuzion 205/50/16 HRI's
TEAM DURATEC # 99
oldeguy,Jul 7 2007, 08:04 AM Wrote:I've been wanting to get a vinyl windshield banner, to block some of the sun that the visors don't get and to add a little bit of custom to my WHITE ZTS.
Just wanted to get some different ideas for the colour of the vinyl and what slogan to do. Please be nice.... :blink: 

[right][snapback]243368[/snapback][/right]

ask mitch for ZX3Tunning one :P
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
NikiterZTS,Jul 7 2007, 09:28 AM Wrote:
oldeguy,Jul 7 2007, 08:04 AM Wrote:I've been wanting to get a vinyl windshield banner, to block some of the sun that the visors don't get and to add a little bit of custom to my WHITE ZTS.

[right][snapback]243368[/snapback][/right]

ask mitch for ZX3Tunning one :P
[right][snapback]243375[/snapback][/right]
I'm getting it for free....................there might be, if I talk nicely to the guy, some deals for Fc.net crew. This place does vehicle wraps etc.
K&N Filter.....
The Zx3 tuning ones should be free to anyone who wants em its free advertisement.
Ford Focus SES ZX5
Blue Underglow, Clear Corners, Shorty antenna, vogtland springs , Rust Module,Truebendz 2.5 ss magnaflow and Fuzion 205/50/16 HRI's
TEAM DURATEC # 99
I did some searching on the internet and came up with something.
On a white background
Ford Logo Feel the difference Ford Logo
FocusCanada.net ( I have one black decal to use )

Logos will be blue, letters will be black The WRC team is using this banner, except for the FC.net decal
K&N Filter.....
Don't put something like "Focus ZTS" or ZTS on it...that'll be stupid...it's like the people rolling around with "Civic" or "Grand Am" or whatever on the banner. If you don't know what the car is, you're an idiot...lol

I think you should just get a Ford Racing one or something like that. Either find one, or get one made up...

And I'd go with black or charcoal, so it's more inconspicuous than a big white panel on your windsheild....
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
white=rice. White background w/ logo would be OK tho...since your car is white.

zx3 tuning, ford racing, maybe even focussport??
hardk0re,Jul 7 2007, 09:59 PM Wrote:white=rice.  White background w/ logo would be OK tho...since your car is white.

zx3 tuning, ford racing, maybe even focussport??
[right][snapback]243411[/snapback][/right]
I'm thinking of ,because the Focus is a World Champion Rally winner, okay, but not the sedan, but, the banner is going to be black, had second thoughts about white, the height, or width, depending on how it's thought about, of the sunvisor, cause at my age, the sun is starting to bug the olde eyes, even with sunglasses
It's going to say

Ford Logo Feel the Difference Ford logo
Focuscanada.net
The Ford Ovals will be traditional blue, the rest of the lettering will be white
Feel the difference is presently the logo on the WRC Focus
K&N Filter.....
New logo stolen from an asshat of a friend of mine........

It's just a FORD.

He's now unconscious in EMERG.

BF4E :lol:
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
How about....

WRC feel the difference (ford oval)

on a white banner.

2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
how about like mine..
[Image: IMG_2775.jpg]

or

"ford oval" wrc(logo) "ford oval"
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
[Image: Image022-1.jpg]

[Image: Image012-1.jpg]
Silver 2000 zx3: Cai w/ K&n X-Stream filter, Steeda Wires (blue), Ngk plugs, Steeda Badges, Carbon taillights, Tint 20/30, blue glow And steeda Springs sirius sat radio, 2.5" Custom mandrel bent catback
i'd hold off on the stickerz personally if anything just get it tinted
naz,Jul 8 2007, 05:03 PM Wrote:i'd hold off on the stickerz personally  if anything just get it tinted
[right][snapback]243446[/snapback][/right]
I don't think you can tint a front window in Ontario
K&N Filter.....
oldeguy,Jul 8 2007, 11:55 PM Wrote:
naz,Jul 8 2007, 05:03 PM Wrote:i'd hold off on the stickerz personally  if anything just get it tinted
[right][snapback]243446[/snapback][/right]
I don't think you can tint a front window in Ontario
[right][snapback]243451[/snapback][/right]

sorry i meant tint the banner area, but not have a sticker
Id order a steeda catolog and check out there banner and besides theres some cool stuff in the catolog.
Ford Focus SES ZX5
TEAM DURATEC # 99
zx5power,Jul 9 2007, 08:44 AM Wrote:Id order a steeda catolog and check out there banner and besides theres some cool stuff in the catolog.
[right][snapback]243481[/snapback][/right]
No Steeda parts on the car. Besides, why would I pay to advertise for a company. they should be paying us....
K&N Filter.....
a Steeda one would look much better than a Ricey ZTS one , thats my opinion anyway :P , It all depends on preferences if it were me id prolly just get it tinted with my windows.
Ford Focus SES ZX5
TEAM DURATEC # 99