Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Seats Are In...finally*pics*
Now that the nice weather is among us, I figured it was time to install the new seats. For those of you who remember, I stumbled accross a set of Katskinz a few months back. well, here they are!!!

This was a shot I took the day I picked them up

[Image: 5.jpg]

So yesterday, with the sun shining and a drink in my hand I spent the day installing the seats, cleaning all the salt off the carpets and washing the car. Not a lot of work...but what a difference!!!

[Image: 1.jpg]

[Image: 2-1.jpg]

[Image: 4.jpg]

[Image: 13.jpg]

[Image: 15-1.jpg]
Blacked-out 06 ZX3 : Eibach Pro's, Tokico Blues, Tri-Ax STS, Steeda SRI, Cosworth 67mm TB, Cosworth Header, Energy Suspension Poly Mounts, PS2, Red & Black Katzkins...
Damn those look nice!!

i am so jealous and i might have to order a set of those after i'm done with all the stuff i already have to install :lol:

i wonder if anyone else will notice the "Hardk0re edition" PS2 B)
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
Yeah, kudos to HardkOre and his fab skills!!!

When are you gonna throw the S/C in anyway?...Soon, I hope. I don't know how much longer I can wait :lol:
Blacked-out 06 ZX3 : Eibach Pro's, Tokico Blues, Tri-Ax STS, Steeda SRI, Cosworth 67mm TB, Cosworth Header, Energy Suspension Poly Mounts, PS2, Red & Black Katzkins...
Man those look nice. How much for the skins and the installation on your stockers?
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
audionut405,Apr 18 2008, 09:16 AM Wrote:Yeah, kudos to HardkOre and his fab skills!!!

When are you gonna throw the S/C in anyway?...Soon, I hope. I don't know how much longer I can wait  :lol:
[right][snapback]262380[/snapback][/right]

soon!!

you wanna come help?

i need to get a couple other pieces before the install i should price those out today since i'm off
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
Focus man, Focus.,Apr 18 2008, 02:16 PM Wrote:Man those look nice.  How much for the skins and the installation on your stockers?
[right][snapback]262381[/snapback][/right]
I bought these used, but from what I gather Katskinz are not cheap. I have heard of people paying upwards of $600+ for just the skins I would be more than willing to sell you my stock seats and wrap them for you, but in my opinion you would be better off ordering the skins yourself and covering your own seats. Install is easy, they are made to fit. Just go to the Katskinz site and design your own seats. There are many options! The ones I got have "Focus" embossed in the backrests. Call in your order and wrap'em up.

SL8RZZX3,Apr 18 2008, 02:29 PM Wrote:soon!!

you wanna come help?

i need to get a couple other pieces before the install i should price those out today since i'm off
[right][snapback]262382[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, I'll give you a hand for sure. Just give me the heads up so I can set aside some time.
Very nice indeed, seeing things like that make me even madder about what happened to my Focus, the possibilities lost :(

NefCanuck
Looks good...I like it...

I just picked up some SVT seats , I will install them this week end , I can't wait.

[Image: 232502.jpg]

[Image: 232504.jpg]

B)
Martin !
...V8 RX7...

...[Image: stan.gif]
those seats look gangsta
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
OK, so I installed the seats just before the weekend as you can all see. However, that evening when I started the car to go somewhere and the instrument cluster was lit up like a christmas tree. Every warning light was on and I had no odometer. I checked the connections and they were fine. I disconnected the battery for awhile to reset the ECU..nothing. If I leave the seats unhooked, everything goes back to normal (with the exception of the airbag light) So that's the way it stands now. Does anyone have any suggestions???

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Got My Seats Finally MAlby7 21 4,552 01-17-2005, 03:20 AM
Last Post: MAlby7