Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
K+n 3" Cone Filter
Going to need that number in fairly short order... surely someone here has it (the one that grafts directly onto the MAF)?

Thanks

Adam

EDIT - is the 3" or the 3.125" filter the best fit for the MAF? I found the "generic search" page on the K+N site, but there is a TRUCKLOAD of options at those sizes...

Here's the link for others for future reference, and once we figure out what has been usd sucessfully in the past, it's even easier:

http://www.knfilterchargers.com/search/univcone.aspx
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
FJ is your friend

RU2710
I think its the 3.125" you need. Don't quote me, but I think the MAF itself is 3".
I'll try the part as shown above first... and if the part doesn't fit, I'll take it back to crappy and try another.

Much thanks for the speedy reply man!

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
i need a maf adapter for a 02' v6 mustang maf ;)

ive been looking but only find gt or cobra ones or i have to buy a complete CAI or shortram.. i just want the adapter!!

can'T buy a filter as i don't know what size it'll be with the adapter

anyone around? any ideas? sick of ordering from the states too hehe
ZX3T gone..
BerinG,Jan 26 2005, 11:08 AM Wrote:i need a maf adapter for a 02' v6 mustang maf ;)

ive been looking but only find gt or cobra ones or i have to buy a complete CAI or shortram.. i just want the adapter!!

can'T buy a filter as i don't know what size it'll be with the adapter

anyone around? any ideas? sick of ordering from the states too hehe
[right][snapback]81136[/snapback][/right]

Maybe that adapter that Steeda sells? Im not sure...
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
yeah no price.. i guess that'd be what i need caus im gonna buy a filter anyway.. wheres the adapter?

i just dont need any piping and stuff like all cold air.. just the adapter gasket and filter i guess

"Adapter sleeve for Steeda short air intake" ? but its for the focus..

*edit

ouch, this would be it.. 250$ +taxe+shipping
http://www.steeda.ca/catalogue_product_type.asp?id=951
ZX3T gone..
RE-0930 is our #1 3" K&N filter part# ...i've used it on a Focus without problems

$69+Tax here
RE-0930 is our #1 3" K&N filter part# ...focused used it on a Focus without problems
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Just thought I'd mention that I ordered the RE-0930 part out of the Keystone catalogue for 55 bucks plus tax at Crappy Tire. Not slamming P.I. or anything, of course.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cone Filter ddore1986 31 10,699 04-14-2006, 02:38 AM
Last Post: Flofocus
  K&n Cone Filter ThraxXx 2 1,477 03-16-2005, 07:09 AM
Last Post: NOS2Go4Me