Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steeda/razzi Ground Effects
Does anyone out here have this ground effects package on their car. I am looking into putting a kit on my car but can't decide weather to just put the SVT side skirts on my ZX5 SVT or go to an aftermarket ground effects package. Does anyone know if their is a fittament problem with the SVT Sideskirts going onto a ZVT ZX5, are they the same as the SVT ZX3? or do they look the same but are actually a different length? I was browsing through the Ford Racing Catalog and the skirts are in their and they say will fit ZX3 and ZX5 but is their a problem with the rear dooor after or is it a direct bolt on? any help would be great, and I do realise that if I go to an aftermarket Ground Effects package that I will also have to replace my front and rear fascias, any idea where to buy the stock fascias cheap or anyone out here interested in trades for their stuff + a bit of cash for my stuff?
You can put sideskirts from a 3 door on a 5 door, the only thing to be concerned about is with the few sideskirt designs that flare up into the body which would overlap the rear doors. The SVT skirts and all the skirts that strictly hang down will fit your 5-door no problem.

Now about the Steeda/razzi kit, you could probably modify the front to fit the SVT bumper, but the rear just wouldnt work on the SVT rear at all. Personally I really dislike the Razzi kit as it doesnt flow with the lines of the car at all.. the stock SVT stuff is a lot better looking than this particular kit (no offense to the people who have it).
I found some pictures of a SVT 5dr with the side skirts on FF.com
http://www.focusfanatics.com/gallery/showp...&cat=500&page=1
I am thinking of get them for my SVT.
2003 CD Silver SVT Focus
#21 of 2173