Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eibach Pro Kit
does anybody have this kit on a zx3 with 17" wheels if sopost pics and how much your roughly paid for it i got a price quote for $722.xx taxes in
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
i thought u wanted to go LOW? sportlines would do you better drop wise. i think dru had sportlines at one point
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
drunkinmonkey,Dec 14 2008, 02:56 PM Wrote:does anybody have this kit on a zx3 with 17" wheels if sopost pics and how much your roughly paid for it i got a price quote for $722.xx taxes in
[right][snapback]278214[/snapback][/right]
I have the pro-kit with 17s on the wagon ... and with 215-45-17 tires no issue. I hope for that price it includes gold plating and installation - sounds really high.

I sold Kevin (focus_man_focus) a new pro-kit a couple of years ago, and IIRC I sold it for less than half the amount you quoted above - and that's CAD including all taxes etc.

EDIT: if you're talking about the full suspension (Eibach Pro System) including springs and dampers -- and if that's for new and Canadian $, then that's actually a good price.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
$722.xx?

that's a good deal if it's the WHOLE kit....

Springs, Struts/Shocks and sway bars

If it's the Springs and Struts/Shocks it's very high, you'd be better to go with just the Springs and KYB AGX shocks/struts and it will be cheaper and leaves room for if you want to go lower and get sportlines

And Ken got me just the springs (Eibach PRO) for $265 taxes in , But the CDN dollar was doing ALOT better at the time (couple months ago :( )

btw thanx alot Ken!! :D
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
this si for the entire kit sway bars...everything....but you guys are saying to go lower i want the sportlines???

does anyone have a pic of the sportline system plus... and what it comes with

or would i want these??
http://eibach.com/cgi-bin/htmlos.exe/08763...071962600004143

you guys tell me what would be better
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
Sportlines.
Sean- 1998.5 Black/Blue CSVT #5906

I only installed the Pro-Kit springs, like Ken said and I am starting to worry about becoming a Plow if we get more than 6" of snow in one dump. I just used the stock struts and I do not have any problems with bottoming. I am pretty sure IIRC that the sportline kit is way low. If you are driving year round you will have problems. Good luck on your quest.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
Focus man, Focus.,Dec 14 2008, 09:28 PM Wrote:I only installed the Pro-Kit springs, like Ken said and I am starting to worry about becoming a Plow if we get more than 6" of snow in one dump.  I just used the stock struts and I do not have any problems with bottoming.  I am pretty sure IIRC that the sportline kit is way low.  If you are driving year round you will have problems.  Good luck on your quest.
[right][snapback]278222[/snapback][/right]

my car is only spring summer and fall no winters for my car i cant even back out of my driveway without scraping the hell out of my car...and to go up i pretty much have to bu horitontal the drive way to get up it...very steep angle
Instagram @o_so_slo
theres a set of sportline springs on kijiji in cambridge for $150

http://cambridge.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles...QQAdIdZ89259333
i want the full spotline kit with dampers and sway bars and stuff if it exists...has anyone come across one?? or heard of one??
Instagram @o_so_slo
drunkinmonkey,Dec 14 2008, 10:34 PM Wrote:i want the full spotline kit with dampers and sway bars and stuff if it exists...has anyone come across one?? or heard of one??
[right][snapback]278225[/snapback][/right]

yeah theres a full kit, cant remember how much,
but i think its about $950 for everything
just get springs for now, swaybars and all that wont really be put to use unless you are tracking the car or whatever on the roadcourse, sportlines will sit you pretty low, would look good...and my driveway is probably alot worse than yours and my rear doesnt scrape, my front will only scrape if i dont angle enough and go reallllllllllllllllllllllly slow, try different ways of angling out and you should be good :D

[Image: n833575246_3532654_8559.jpg]

[Image: n833575246_3244025_7243.jpg]

Here's the Pro-kit on 17" Motegi MR7's and Dunlop SPFM901's
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
actually i change my vote to prokit after seeing those...i know you say you wanna go low but remember you live in hamilton..our roads are GARBAGE and any lower than that will kill the car and make you not wanna drive it, even that will be pretty rough but it still enhances the look and somewhat maintains driveability around the hammer

The sportline kit is better. I would have went that way but my driveway has this nice "hump" which currently scrapes my front bumper once in a while.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Oscar The Grouch,Dec 14 2008, 10:31 PM Wrote:The sportline kit is better.  I would have went that way but my driveway has this nice "hump" which currently scrapes my front bumper once in a while.
[right][snapback]278236[/snapback][/right]

seems we all have driveway problems, lol! Mine is terrible, its honestly a hill and I take 3x as long getting in and out of out because i have to go slower than a turtle and on an harsh angle, i'll take some pictures soon so you can see what i deal with :ph34r:

heres the sportline kit with 205-40-17 tires
[Image: DSC00017BNL-1.jpg]
heres with 215-45-17 tires
[Image: side_back.jpg]
My drive way is very steep, i only scrape if i dont go in on an angle and slow
sportlines FTW

btw, ive seen ur car around castone in cambridge and guelph! i drive a red 07 zx4 GFX, ull hear me... its loud as ****
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
weird, the sportlines dont look as low as I thought they would make the car go..looks similar to the car with the prokit, but maybe thats just the way I see it..that black one with sportlines looks good, i like it better with the bigger tires B)

[Image: 100_1597.jpg]

205-45-17 on 17" wheels with Eibach Pro Kit on blue car
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.