Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14.9@93mph
finnally into the 14's....I am pretty happy today.
SVT Motor Swap into 2000 zx3 with 5spd.
14.9 @ 93MPH
"I am going to run 5's .... I am planning on installing a rocket engine!"
Not bad...

I found this page, not sure on the accuracy of the numbers but its good for a basecomparison.

1/4 Mile Times
Finally eh! .. =P
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
Nice work man. What mods do you all have done with your SVT setup?
Good job bro. Now see what you can do with it over the winter! Low 14's for spring?
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
nice work man ;) and the clutch held up too! :P
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
BrooksZX3,Sep 20 2004, 02:13 PM Wrote:nice work man  ;)  and the clutch held up too! :P
yea, stock clutch

factory parts rule! aftermarket stuff is s**t!
14.9 @ 93MPH
thabrat,Sep 20 2004, 03:39 AM Wrote:Nice work man. What mods do you all have done with your SVT setup?
cam gear, custom reground cams, ported head, kamakaze header, magnaflow exhaust
14.9 @ 93MPH
Did you see my friends matt and mikes hondas both break down on their first runs ...

ha ha ha ... :lol:
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
tdot-zx3,Sep 20 2004, 11:57 AM Wrote:Did you see my friends matt and mikes hondas both break down on their first runs ...

BS you don't have friends...
Official s**t Disturber of Focuscanada.net!!!

PROUD FOUNDER of the Groß Oberlippenbart Klub
tdot-zx3,Sep 20 2004, 03:57 PM Wrote:Did you see my friends matt and mikes hondas both break down on their first runs ...

you mean gsr matt?

yea....he said he broke a shaft....you are friends with him?
14.9 @ 93MPH
ya and mike ... "tatoo" or ... rcbh #2...

There was an inside bet at radims shop how much longer his engine would last.. =P
Im so excited now for this sunday. I am heading to the track and see what i can get. Im happy if I hit 17's but im shooting for 16's then once the tubro is in I will have to see what i hit..
Anyone read SCC they almost have there project Focus SVT faster then a stock SVT Cobra. just 0.7 seconds off and they still have 11k to spend.
2000 ZX3 White
Magnaflow Exhaust, Steeda CAI, Ford Racing Headers, ORP, H&R Cup Kit, ST170 headlights, JMS Lip Kit,98-01 Euro front bumper, Shorty antenna, 17" Falken Circuit spec rims with 21540ZR17 Falken Fk-451 rubber, Brembo Rotors and Hks pads