Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Body Kit Questions
Im almost positive that this body kit was actually sold to the public Becasue I remember seeing it on a focus from FF. But I can't find it for sale anywhere any tips on where you can find it or who Makes it or what its called lol.

[Image: Ford-Focus-RS-WRC-03.jpg]

and does anyone other than focus sport sell this kit?

[Image: eurobumpers.jpg]

Or RS bumpers.
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
ebay is your friend for old wings west stuff...

http://cgi.ebay.ca/00-01-02-03-04-Ford-Foc...A1%7C240%3A1318

i'm pretty sure they have a full kit.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/00-04-Focus-ZX3-7Pc-Kit...A1%7C240%3A1318

or try http://www.onderground-design.com they are out of Laval Quebec and can get some hard to find stuff too. They are who/where i got my spoiler from

http://www.onderground-design.com/

I hope this means your keeping the beast?

2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
Here is a link to RS parts on FF

Dirt cheap too

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showt...p?t=183787

And they are out of Detroit so you could drive down and pick up what you need B)
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
the wings west kit is nothing like that really. also vis racing bought wings west so they sell the WW stuff now. tho only place i have found to get that exact kit is pumaspeed.co.uk but be warned its like 2800 usd + shipping

link
puma speed wrc kit

its like 3200 canadain + shipping from Wakefield Uk
zetec crew #200
If you can chop your own wood you will warm yourself twice
Zetec: Its always on
Put it this way if i do keep it we won't be calling it the beast. But the thought is there.
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

ZX3_2NV,Mar 18 2009, 02:39 PM Wrote:Put it this way if i do keep it we won't be calling it the beast. But the thought is there.
[right][snapback]282964[/snapback][/right]

So what would you call it good looking.
E.O Masiv!
New look for the summer
SVT ZX5 Focus Build#56 01/29/2003
I think there is something wrong with my car, every time I shift I hear Psssst noise?
Looking to get 25-30psi with a Procharger

[Image: style7,TikEtZ.png]
That is the WRC test kit, I don't think you will find thay anywhere, if you do it will cost you big time.
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
ZX3_2NV,Mar 18 2009, 04:39 PM Wrote:Put it this way if i do keep it we won't be calling it the beast. But the thought is there.

Sorry didn't mean to offend.....

But right now she looks like a beast :lol:

And i'd love to see you bring her back new and improved!

Besides 336 - 400hp is no princess ;)
2002 pitch black ZX3

Classic Painting
m sport used to sell 06+ wrc bodykit to public but that was on for couple months and i don't see them selling anymore..that was like couple years ago..

and the pic is real wrc pic but in test version..
you will not find that kit, actually you will find but it requires you to modify engine position and trans position because there is like couple inches difference..

some euro ppl made few kits but they sell it as whole car..they don't part out..

i've actually contacted them..
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
SL8RZZX3,Mar 18 2009, 02:03 PM Wrote:
ZX3_2NV,Mar 18 2009, 04:39 PM Wrote:Put it this way if i do keep it we won't be calling it the beast. But the thought is there.

Sorry didn't mean to offend.....

But right now she looks like a beast :lol:

And i'd love to see you bring her back new and improved!

Besides 336 - 400hp is no princess ;)
[right][snapback]282969[/snapback][/right]

Im saying it won't be a beast anymore since it won't be boosted if I bring her back on the street . Im really torn in what to do with it right now. Part it out/ Save and pour a couple more buck into it race it for a bit then what/ Bring it back to daily driver condition and put it back on the road Like it's only got 90,000 Kmon it for a 2000 I bet noone else can say they have a 2000 or even 2001 with under 100 km
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

ZX3_2NV,Mar 19 2009, 02:08 PM Wrote:Im saying it won't be a beast anymore since it won't be boosted if I bring her back on the street . Im really torn in what to do with it right now. Part it out/ Save and pour a couple more buck into it race it for a bit then what/ Bring it back to daily driver condition and put it back on the road Like it's only got 90,000 Kmon it for a 2000 I bet noone else can say they have a 2000 or even 2001 with under 100 km
[right][snapback]283038[/snapback][/right]

Oh man the WRC kit would rock with your turbo!

I hope you keep the turbo and keep it a street car, even tuned down. The WRC kit just won't look right with out an intercooler behind it. Even if you sell the turbo and buy a smaller set-up for the built motor it will still rock!

Oh and pure white like that pic too ;)
2002 pitch black ZX3

Classic Painting
I Would be keeping it blue ane 2 tone not spraying the whole car again
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain