Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*sigh* Scratched My Window...
So started to clean my windows this morning.. and forgot to take my wedding band off..

Started on the driver's side window, and now I have a nice scratch along the inside of the window..right about in the middle. Probably not all that noticeable to anyone just walking by, but I know its there and its annoying me.

Anyone know of a good way to buff it out, without going to a shop and having it done?

Now I'm so ticked off I gave up on the rest of them.

The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
geeze man. what is that band made of???? :blink:

I would think a replacement window is cheap at the wreckers no?
Titanium... We figured I'd destroy it if I got a normal gold band. This thing really takes abuse and isn't out of round. Unfortunately, I can't get it resized since my fingers shrunk a bit too. Boo.

Didn't know if it able to be buffed out with jeweler's rouge or something of that nature. Its not too deep, but one spot I can get my fingernail caught up in it a bit.

I'll give the wreckers a call and see what they're asking for a new one. Guess I can add that to the list of things that need done this spring.. after suspension, and all fluid changes.
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
FYI: a new driver's side door window cost me $300 cash-in-hand installed and brand new from a local glass place. and that was 4 years ago.

Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!