Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rised The Rear, Cleaned, And Alignment-ed
lol autoexe! how'd you get here from torontomazda3.com??
2003 Focus ZTS Sedan - CD Silver - 2.0L ZETEC. Power Moonroof. Winter Package. 4 spd auto
2002 Mazda Protege ES Sedan - Sand Mica - 2.0L FS-DE. 4 spd auto

Toronto Protege Club Events Photographer
Toronto Protege Club Events Reporter
AutoExe,Feb 5 2005, 07:10 PM Wrote:thanks! your car looks great too!

hahaha...small world
I'm guessing that that friend must be Joanne...
[right][snapback]83652[/snapback][/right]

lol do u know? :P so smart!
2001 Yellow Focus ZX3
Let the yellow reiger focus live on. :)

I wont say I fully like your car though till you get that rear bumper. :P
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
tdot-zx3,Feb 6 2005, 03: Wrote:Let the yellow reiger focus live on.  :)

I wont say I fully like your car though till you get that rear bumper.  :P
[right][snapback]83718[/snapback][/right]

:D did i hear free paint job on my euro rear bumper from dan? (so i can carry on the euro yellow reiger focus asap) :P haha it is in silver (with lots of scratches haha) now <_< and sitting in the garage sleeping everyday :D
2001 Yellow Focus ZX3
Spyder01,Feb 6 2005, 12:09 AM Wrote:lol autoexe! how'd you get here from torontomazda3.com??
[right][snapback]83691[/snapback][/right]

LOL!! what a small world!!

I happened to click on the link to here through Paolo's sig in another forum that we both read
2004 Mazda3 Sport GT, 5MT

Engine/Drivetrain: K&N Typhoon | HKS Hi-power catback | Mazdaspeed Sports Clutch | Mazdaspeed Lightweight Flywheel

Wheels/Suspension/Brakes: Work Emotion CR Kai 17x7 | Falken RT-615 225/45R17 | Tein Basic Dampers (coils) | Racing Beat 28.5mm Front Swaybar | Racing Beat 27mm Rear Swaybar | Techna-Fit SS Brakelines | Rotora Rotors

Misc.: AutoExe grille | 6000k HID lowbeams | 6000k HID foglights | Work Emotion CR Kai 17x7" | OEM kit | Alpine Amp, Components, Coaxials | OEM Minidisc HU
yeloZX3,Feb 6 2005, 12:41 AM Wrote:

hahaha...small world

[right][snapback]83696[/snapback][/right]

Had to be her. She's the only girl that knows anything about my car. To everyone else it's just another Mazda3. :lol:

Engine/Drivetrain: K&N Typhoon | HKS Hi-power catback | Mazdaspeed Sports Clutch | Mazdaspeed Lightweight Flywheel

Wheels/Suspension/Brakes: Work Emotion CR Kai 17x7 | Falken RT-615 225/45R17 | Tein Basic Dampers (coils) | Racing Beat 28.5mm Front Swaybar | Racing Beat 27mm Rear Swaybar | Techna-Fit SS Brakelines | Rotora Rotors

Misc.: AutoExe grille | 6000k HID lowbeams | 6000k HID foglights | Work Emotion CR Kai 17x7" | OEM kit | Alpine Amp, Components, Coaxials | OEM Minidisc HU
AutoExe,Feb 6 2005, 04:07 AM Wrote:
yeloZX3,Feb 6 2005, 12:41 AM Wrote:

hahaha...small world

[right][snapback]83696[/snapback][/right]

Had to be her. She's the only girl that knows anything about my car. To everyone else it's just another Mazda3. :lol:
[right][snapback]83721[/snapback][/right]

haha no way, yours is the only grey mazda3 that's lowered in UofT area..... and i thought I saw some chrome too if i remember correctly :D
2001 Yellow Focus ZX3
The chrome you see are the OEM chrome mirror caps (ala Audi-style :) ).

I have a few plans for my car as soon as the snow's gone that should make it stand out a bit more. :lol:

AutoExe,Feb 6 2005, 04:24 AM Wrote:The chrome you see are the OEM chrome mirror caps (ala Audi-style :) ).

I have a few plans for my car as soon as the snow's gone that should make it stand out a bit more.  :lol:
[right][snapback]83723[/snapback][/right]

let's swap our rear wipers :P so your car will stand out a bit more :D (i kept saying this to all my mazda3 friends but they all said no <_< ),
2001 Yellow Focus ZX3
:unsure: what are your rear wipers like?

AutoExe,Feb 6 2005, 04:30 AM Wrote::unsure: what are your rear wipers like?
[right][snapback]83725[/snapback][/right]

try to see it in the one of the pic that i posted.. is just like a regular wiper, but you guys got a clean look (smooth) wiper at the rear :angry: and ppl told me that it fits the focus :D
2001 Yellow Focus ZX3
hahaha now that I've seen it...no thanks! lol I'd keep mine :P
if you really want one though I think you can order them from Mazda dealerships for about $80

AutoExe,Feb 6 2005, 04:35 AM Wrote:hahaha now that I've seen it...no thanks! lol I'd keep mine :P
if you really want one though I think you can order them from Mazda dealerships for about $80
[right][snapback]83727[/snapback][/right]

nah $80 is too much hahaa.. i'll just force joanne to do a swap with me :D
2001 Yellow Focus ZX3
hahaha you should've forced her to swap hers from her old car

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=medium][COLOR=blue] <_< i had SO MUCH TRouble using this site!~ ARGH and stop mentioning my names u two!!@@ and nooooo i don't know a lot about cars:( i just pretend i do haHAHAHAHa :lol:
heeh yelo, you can just get the euro focus rear wiper...it should be the extact same as the mazda3's...i don't think it would cost any higher than what dealership is selling...hehe and get the mazda tribute's door handles...oh wait, no yellow...lol looks like you'll have to paint your door handles :D...lol sryz, just not a big fan of the oem black plastic door handles...it always stick together and need to pull so hard to get it opened...
2003 Focus ZTS Sedan - CD Silver - 2.0L ZETEC. Power Moonroof. Winter Package. 4 spd auto
2002 Mazda Protege ES Sedan - Sand Mica - 2.0L FS-DE. 4 spd auto

Toronto Protege Club Events Photographer
Toronto Protege Club Events Reporter
Spyder01,Feb 6 2005, 03:38 PM Wrote:heeh yelo, you can just get the euro focus rear wiper...it should be the extact same as the mazda3's...i don't think it would cost any higher than what dealership is selling...hehe and get the mazda tribute's door handles...oh wait, no yellow...lol looks like you'll have to paint your door handles :D...lol sryz, just not a big fan of the oem black plastic door handles...it always stick together and need to pull so hard to get it opened...
[right][snapback]83825[/snapback][/right]

haha,, for some reason i like the handles to be black :D that's why i haven't get them painted when i did my side moldings and mirror covers about 3 years ago :)
2001 Yellow Focus ZX3
microbunny,Feb 3 2005, 09:24 PM Wrote:Looks PIMP..

I like...

[Image: holycrapthatswaylow.jpg]
[right][snapback]83162[/snapback][/right]
Now that is how low I want to go....I love the look
^^^^^^^^^

microbunny's mad choppin' skillz still fooling the masses :lol:
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
Looks good.

The real shot that is. <_<