Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Lip....quick Pics
so i finally got a round to getting the front lip for the wings west W kit....the car had one but for sum reason the previous owner took it off...so i got a used one and sanded, primed, and painted bumper black..for the time being...i mst say im very happy with the fitment and the overall look even tho its black .. let me know what you guys think..im open to suggestions and opinions!!!!

on to the pics

[Image: DSC00860.jpg]
[Image: DSC00861.jpg]
[Image: DSC00862.jpg]
[Image: DSC00863.jpg]
[Image: DSC00864.jpg]
[Image: DSC00865.jpg]
[Image: DSC00866.jpg]
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
looks good!

i like it black though... :huh: ...JDM stylez and paint the sideskirts and rear lip to match! lol
Sean- 1998.5 Black/Blue CSVT #5906

Damn that looks good!

I kinda wish i had kept it now LOL
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
Looks amazing man, your car is coming along nicely. Great work.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
Say hi to your MOM. :D :o

And the car looks good too.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
haha thanks for the comments guys appreciate it

and meford....thats not my mom it's the g/fs mom lol
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
Looks nice, though I personally would paint any lip/sideskirts body colour (but I'm weird so :P)

NefCanuck
It wasn't the previous owner that got rid of it. I bought it without one aswell When i saw Gords sale I was like great now that I don't have the car anymore I finally see one up for sale. Ohh well Car looks great with it but it deffenetly need to be body colour
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
it will be painted the colour of the car in the future
Instagram @o_so_slo
Passenger side FTW! :lol:
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
dBlast,Jul 14 2009, 11:32 AM Wrote:Passenger side FTW!  :lol:
[right][snapback]291046[/snapback][/right]

:P
Instagram @o_so_slo
off topic, but were did u get those headlights? I came across them once, but do u think i can find them again? NOPE lol, I bought some ANZO USA ones, but there kinda weak lol
ebay lol
Sean- 1998.5 Black/Blue CSVT #5906

fatphocus,Jul 25 2009, 02:37 PM Wrote:ebay lol
[right][snapback]291666[/snapback][/right]

lol i saw them on there today after i posted lmao, how r they for foggin up? did you have to reseal them? u know, anyother issues that usually accompany aftermarket headlights?
sonic_mikey,Jul 25 2009, 04:57 PM Wrote:
fatphocus,Jul 25 2009, 02:37 PM Wrote:ebay lol
[right][snapback]291666[/snapback][/right]

lol i saw them on there today after i posted lmao, how r they for foggin up? did you have to reseal them? u know, anyother issues that usually accompany aftermarket headlights?
[right][snapback]291678[/snapback][/right]

My buddy had them on his focus, same exact headlights from ebay, and they never leaked or fogged up. No special sealing was done neither.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
looks good, i just got the side skirts and rear bumper. not to sure what to do on the front. would it look good stock for a while?

so wierd, we have the same rims but in diff colour too

AckermaNzx3,Aug 2 2009, 08:30 PM Wrote:looks good, i just got the side skirts and rear bumper. not to sure what to do on the front. would it look good stock for a while?

so wierd, we have the same rims but in diff colour too
[right][snapback]292048[/snapback][/right]

post a pic of your car
Instagram @o_so_slo
nice fofo

:D :D
In Europe FORD is pronounced "\kwa-le-te\"

2008 f250 6.4 powerstroke/twin turbo/crew cab/XLT/4x4 Edge programmer, Cat and Dpf delete, mbrp exhaust. 650hp 850ft/tq.....
2002 red SVT sport'in European Appearance package rims, AEM cai, #4111 of 4788, ranger 12v plug cover, 4500k HID HI/LO, eibach springs, H&R 15mm wheel spacers. sold Sad
2000 yellow zx3 sold
1994 mazda mx3 sold
1992 ford festiva (RIP)
I just showed this post to a couple of my buddies and they were surprised on how nice you made my old car so on there behalf great job
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
ZX3_2NV,Aug 10 2009, 09:55 AM Wrote:I just showed this post to a couple of my buddies and they were surprised on how nice you made my old car so on there behalf great job
[right][snapback]292399[/snapback][/right]

thank you sir :D
Instagram @o_so_slo