Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saw A New Rs In Europe (now With Pics)
Im from Ontario but im working at a summer camp for rich kids in Switzerland for the summer. The other day while at work i look across the road and see to RS's parked. So of course i said screw watching the kids, hopped the fence and went to talk to the guys. One was an old style and the other was a brand new RS. Wow they were both so amazing, lucky for me the guys spoke a bit of english so we had a little talk. They didn't let me drive them but just staring was good enough for me. The new RS is kind of big but its still so sexy, the tail pipes were HUGE.

cronic,Jul 15 2009, 03:03 AM Wrote:Im from Ontario but im working at a summer camp for rich kids in Switzerland for the summer. The other day while at work i look across the road and see to RS's parked. So of course i said screw watching the kids, hopped the fence and went to talk to the guys. One was an old style and the other was a brand new RS. Wow they were both so amazing, lucky for me the guys spoke a bit of english so we had a little talk. They didn't let me drive them but just staring was good enough for me. The new RS is kind of big but its still so sexy, the tail pipes were HUGE.
[right][snapback]291089[/snapback][/right]

any pics??
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
No kidding, what a tease!!!
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
The question is : how can I get a job like that in Europe ?
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
I was working so i didnt have my camera, but from now on im on the look out. I got the job through my prof at college, i wish i had my car here the roads are amazing and almost no stop signs, all round-a-bout!
:postpics:

Not even any camera phone pics? Boo I also love driving in europe the roads and twisty are just so entertaining.
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
pics or it never happened!
My other ride is your Mom
I had a 4 day break between camp sessions so 9 of us drove down to italy. This is not the first RS i talked about but another one i saw. I noticed it in my rear view just as i was entering a round about so i yelled to my friend in the back to snap a pic since i was driving. The other pics are different foucs's i saw and the ferrari and cliff jumping ones are just for fun. There you go all you pics or it never happened people, check the link

Enjoy

http://s613.photobucket.com/albums/tt218/g...mview=slideshow
nice ST220. too bad it's silver.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
cronic,Jul 31 2009, 05:45 PM Wrote:I had a 4 day break between camp sessions so 9 of us drove down to italy. This is not the first RS i talked about but another one i saw. I noticed it in my rear view just as i was entering a round about so i yelled to my friend in the back to snap a pic since i was driving. The other pics are different foucs's i saw and the ferrari and cliff jumping ones are just for fun. There you go all you pics or it never happened people, check the link

Enjoy

http://s613.photobucket.com/albums/tt218/g...mview=slideshow
[right][snapback]292014[/snapback][/right]
It must be nice to drive through Switzerland .I am from Europe but never had the chance to visit . I love that RS and sure wish we got here some of those TDCi's
Why was the Focus in the ditch?
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
Dammmm that new RS Is sweet and the Sparco's on the Old RS are to die for.
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
The roads here are so fun to drive, to bad im stuck in a 15 seater van all the time. The camp i work at is for super rich kids so im trying to line up some ferrari driving lol. The old RS was so nice and ya those seats are amazing!