Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delta 5 Body Kit
check out this kit, not my cup of tea if you ask me, I like the sideskirts thats about it, it goes for about 1500 euros ..yikes includes spoileer(if you want it :S)

<a href='http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/purplefoci/Focus20D520S20600.jpg'>[Image: Focus20D520S20600.jpg]

<a href='http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/purplefoci/Focus20D520F20600.jpg'>[Image: Focus20D520F20600.jpg]
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
Uhhhhh yeahhhh...its a joke....right???
Transformers...More thens meets the eye...
**sings** &quot;For the sheetmetal lover in youuuu&quot;
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
As far as chauchmonster wings go, that one is a bit more tasteful than others I've seen... The rest is crap though. And I'd never put a wing like that on any car, much less a Focus...
"No, my sons name is also Bort!"
From the front it looks like a snowblower :blink: . Man that's fugly.
This kit doesn't look finished,
The wing mount dosen't look like it belongs to it (Goofy).
The front bumper scoop needs a flat ram air spoiler across the bottom.
The rear bumper isn't all that bad.
I've seen worse.
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...
That bumper looks hungry for squirrels and other small mammals.
the front looks like if u put a tree throught it, it would grind it up and spit it out the back in saw dust lol
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
Gumby,Sep 17 2004, 08:22 AM Wrote:That bumper looks hungry for squirrels and other small mammals.
My thoughts exactly.... :lol:
Official s**t Disturber of Focuscanada.net!!!

PROUD FOUNDER of the Groß Oberlippenbart Klub
I don't mind it, I wouldn't buy it but I have definitely seen worse (like that ghey Quwhees kit)......

The front is definitely 'different' though, overall it's sorta ok, nothing special but nothing I would puke if I seen....
It doesn't even flow with the lines of the car! And it looks like it's held on with drywall screws!
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
dont really like the kit.. doesn't match the car at all.. surprised this is for the euro focus.. screws up the whole euro look

little overkill if ya ask me
ZX3T gone..
watch Initial D much?

I sorta like it... now if you could just put enough ducts in to make it all functional, I'd be sold!

and an ogger... need something to chew up the snow!
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

I agree with you puppet, it's not to bad. I mean if you seen that out on the street, you would go and check it out. It's 'interesting'.......
The wing doesn't seem to be sitting very well. Looks like it is kinda just sitting there without being mounted properly.

I would like to see some better resolution / lighted pics of this. It seems to have some sort of aftermarket hood, possibly part of the kit also?

It's different at least, I would rather see companies put out something completely different than them make the &quot;R34&quot; &quot;R35&quot; &quot;blackwidow&quot; or &quot;buddyclub&quot; crap that is out for every single honda and toyota application.... (yes I know some of these are made for the focus too, but you get my drift)
Run your car, not your mouth
Thats Hot! :blink:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
yea that kit is saw-wheat ....i dig it
Im going to buy another focus today and order this right away.

Sick.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
It looks like somebody took some plastic signs cut them up and screwed them to the car.........other then that the kits hot and the wing I WANT IT SOOOO BAD.
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.