Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Svt Interior Is In!
well from looking under the seat there is one set of wiring in the front going to seat pad (pressure pad i assume) and another going to the seat position sensor on the rear part of one rail, theres a couple more, one set going to up down motor, one set for seat belt switch besides that i can remember what else was there :unsure:

i will be taking a look as it only takes me 5 mins to remove a seat and mess around, no loss really. ill figure it all out. as for the latches, i see you in SK, well for the cost of shipping i can likely find the pieces here in a scrap yard, just gotta make a point of going out to one.
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
are you talking about the driver's side or the pass? I only had the up down motor and the seat position sensor on the drivers side. The pressure pad was only on the pass side.
2006 Focus ZX3/svt wannabe-Pitch Black
2008 Focus SES Sedan/grocery getter-Vista Blue
up down is on drivers seat and the position sensor is on both IIRC, it was also on my 07 seats aswell and they are non power. as for pressure sensor it looks to be in both seats but i dont know until i get another chance to check out the wiring.
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily